Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Veterans

Quick reminder that we said E1 would approximately come out around October/November. Nothing's official yet. At the latest you'll get it around late November....so amma pull an Iwata.

Please Understand!

Patience my friends :]

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick reminder that we said E1 would approximately come out around October/November. Nothing's official yet. At the latest you'll get it around late November....so amma pull an Iwata.

Please Understand!

Patience my friends :]

DON'T!!

DAMN YOU! THAT IS NOT FAIR!

THAT IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR TO PULL AN IWATA!!! *sob*

(we need twitch's BibleThump emote...)

• Veterans

RIP Iwata

But in all seriousness, patience. The first episode will come to you when it's been completed and fixed to an acceptable extent. All I can ask you to do is wait. I'll probably do some minor announcements and show off some stuff though...

yeah... about announcements...

how about some screenshots of a town or a route?

would be something different than always the pokemon... and since you don't want to reveal the last Gym-leader...

(those screenshots don't need to contain the protagonists, since you wanted to announce them close to or with the release of Ep1 if I recall correctly)

I think that would be pretty neat... could lead to speculations which town it is - starting town, if there's a gym - which one's gym? (since it would most likeley be the first gym... we could conclude who is the first gym-leader :P)

or you know, just to show of some (custom-?)overwolrd sprites for the generic townsfolk and trainers, maybe you could be sneaky and put the protagonist there without us knowing that it would be the protagonist... because we would assume it was just a regular trainer...

also this could also already set the 'vibe' for us and be like... "oh, so that's where you going with this"

• Veterans

Interesting.....

I might aswell show off the starting town then...

f5BjXri.png

Elmiet Town, a small town in the south of Graterras, not too much goes on around this area but it is home to the player and their rivals. Not too special but a rather nice and calm town. There is a small area to the south of Elmiet that the player will be able to explore once they have obtained surf but it's said that everyone who enters that area myseriously comes back right where they entered.

uuuuuuhhh pwetty...

also mysterious area... 2spooky4me... i bet there is some kind of legendary pokemon there

Not really, I think that's where we were going to put the bidoofs.

Edited by zimvader42

I spy with my little eye a little spot for a rare item over that waterfall...

That is of course if you close the surf entrance to the upper pool with something like a fence or chunks of wood, piled by a woodcutter living in the city (which makes sense since it's in the middle of a forest)

The scene reminds us of Pallet town, opening a path downwards for the only place to find Tangela a new area, probably something like a colony, connecting the mainland with another small town, staying deliberately away from the civilization.

I just hope there will be something like a secret path somewhere there, open only after a milestone in the game is reached.

Am I the only one for whom the image link posted by Az is broken? ;-;

well I can clearly see it... but... shouldn't you KNOW how the starting town looks like?

I mean... being the guy who started it all and stuff :P

Of course I do, it's just that I cannot see the image posted here for some reason, and I just wanted to make sure it is not a general problem. It must be the awful connection I have here in my hometown...

OCMjSLm.png

So like, how are you today people? doing fine? chillin'? cool. It was time to announce another mon, and I asked to do this one lol. The tiny polyp pokémon, Amona:

_056_amona_by_zimvader42-d96zm2e.pngu8qw18o.png

The anemone pokémon, cute lil' Amona is a water/poison type in the same fashion as the canon Tentacool, and it kinda looks like a box of McDonald's fries...if fries were pink.... ehem, anyhow, this thing takes a defensive/supportive approach to its typing similar to tentacool, with the abilities poison point and symbiosis, to be quite a wall....of tentacular venom.

So welp, that was all. Have a good day. Also if Red_chaos is working as I type this I'm sorry chaos. Don't kill me.

Edited by zimvader42

ASDFGHJKL I WANT TO HUG IT!

...But seriously, guys, this just keeps getting more and more interesting as it goes on. I literally cannot WAIT to play the demo.

(It takes precedence over the new PMD if the scheduling comes to that, just so you know~~~)

Edited by Lorekeeper

Seeing Amona makes me think that there will be a new Coral Pokemon as well, whether it's an Evolution of Amona or a completely different Evo Line entirely. i mean, it just looks exactly like the kind of Pokemon that NEEDS a "Reef Pokemon" in some form as a companion.

#GUSH (Give Us Some Happiness!)

Edited by K_H