Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it's been a few months since I last came to forum. How's the progress going? My hype train hasn't died yet!

Happy to hear that. Well, progresses are proceeding steadily, planning for first chapter is done and we are now working on, you know, making it happen. We are closer than we thought we would be by this time, so we are rather satisfied.

We even got to work on the cries of the Pokemon, expect to have some announced in the next few days!

Happy to hear that. Well, progresses are proceeding steadily, planning for first chapter is done and we are now working on, you know, making it happen. We are closer than we thought we would be by this time, so we are rather satisfied.

We even got to work on the cries of the Pokemon, expect to have some announced in the next few days!

AKA: Hype, Hype, Hype, Hype, Hype

Choo choooooo, all aboard the hype train!

We regret to inform you that two of our members, EluriaMendes and DarkSpite, after proving unable to provide the level of commitment that this project requires, went missing for extended periods of time, without any sort of notice or explanation as to what they would do or when they would be back. We have therefore unanimously decided to remove them from the project: in thanking them for their contribution up to this point (for which they WILL be credited when the game is released), we wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

We regret to inform you that two of our members, EluriaMendes and DarkSpite, after proving unable to provide the level of commitment that this project requires, went missing for extended periods of time, without any sort of notice or explanation as to what they would do or when they would be back. We have therefore unanimously decided to remove them from the project: in thanking them for their contribution up to this point (for which they WILL be credited when the game is released), we wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Wow, taking the Nintendo on them. Will you be looking for 2 more people to help or are you just gonna keep moving like nothing happened?

We did what we were forced to do, believe me when I say that it was not an easy decision. As for what we need and we don't need, I updated the OP. The final decision for everything related to coding belongs to Az. For the music we'll see...

We did what we were forced to do, believe me when I say that it was not an easy decision. As for what we need and we don't need, I updated the OP. The final decision for everything related to coding belongs to Az. For the music we'll see...

Ah, I honestly bet it was a hard decision, not that you would of wanted me to work on your game due to me breaking stuff but sadly I'm unable to do either. #Sucksbeing13

• Veterans

On a more lighter note;I've been working on creating some attack animations(Not the ones that are already in essentials)hopefully most of all the moves used in V1 will have an animation if everything goes right.

For the situation with Dark and Ellie; they went AWOL after 2 seperate arguments that happened with either of them. Ellie's been AWOL for several months now and Dark hasn't helped out or done anything for over 3 weeks before he went AWOL. We finally decided to take 'em out of our Convo's.

I have a suggestion for your Music Problem: do as Reborn did, and get some Remixes off of Youtube. I'd recommend using the remixes made by Kamex, Kalbur, GlitchXCity, TheEternalSushi, RetroSpecter, and Mewmore.

Edited by K_H

The fact is that we would like, if possible, to have a soundtrack thay feels whole, avoiding collages: in other words, we would rather avoid to take one track from here, obe track from there, we would like for all the tracks to have the same source. We'll see what we can do about it...

Yea, while remixes would be cool and what not... we really want it to have that this "OST was made for this game" feel, or at least that it is cohesive in some sense and feels like all the music was meant to be with the other music. It's... a pretty crazy decision as it means it'll either take a lot of work creating new stuff or trying to find something that fits a bit better than chucking together random pieces and being like "Yay! Soundtrack."

I guess it's just our preference but eh...

ive told i have a strange sneeze if you need sneeze effects. i can't sneeze less than 3 times in a setting

Depending on the nature and length of the sneezing, it might even be aplicable as a pokemon cry lol.

Now we just need a nose pokemon

...wait....

I'm really excited for this game, considering that you really have cute pokemon and cool gym leaders. I'm hoping that you would have really cool plot twists and I hope that the evil team will have more power.

Can I ask for a recap on the gym leaders, pokemon,and other things you revealed? It's hard to check all 56 pages for those....

I'm really excited for this game, considering that you really have cute pokemon and cool gym leaders. I'm hoping that you would have really cool plot twists and I hope that the evil team will have more power.

Can I ask for a recap on the gym leaders, pokemon,and other things you revealed? It's hard to check all 56 pages for those....

Gym leaders (announced so far) are:

• Mary
  • Gale
  • Irvine
  • Anastasia
  • Walker
  • Duster
  • Anthea

Mons announced so far are:

• The starters (Eufur, Roobber, Lifoam), a koala, kangaroo and aquatic lizard respectively.
  • The rattata (Ivorip), a zombie rabbit
  • The pidgey (Magpy), a magpie
  • The caterpie (Colourva), a larva
  • Opposite, a possum thing
  • Bloanna, a lizard
  • Amona, an anemone
  • Lassirena, a jellyfish
  • Lucifly, a fly
  • Kutlass, a pirate...dog....wolf...thing
  • Voodusk, a voodoo doll
  • Goshee, a blanket
  • Banshy, a dress
  • Pslamb, a sheep

A map has also been announced, as well as the types by abundance of the region.

Gym leaders (announced so far) are:

• Mary
  • Gale
  • Irvine
  • Anastasia
  • Walker
  • Duster
  • Anthea
Mons announced so far are:

• The starters (Eufur, Roobber, Lifoam), a koala, kangaroo and aquatic lizard respectively.
  • The rattata (Ivorip), a zombie rabbit
  • The pidgey (Magpy), a magpie
  • The caterpie (Colourva), a larva
  • Opposite, a possum thing
  • Bloanna, a lizard
  • Amona, an anemone
  • Lassirena, a jellyfish
  • Lucifly, a fly
  • Kutlass, a pirate...dog....wolf...thing
  • Voodusk, a voodoo doll
  • Goshee, a blanket
  • Banshy, a dress
  • Pslamb, a sheep
A map has also been announced, as well as the types by abundance of the region.

Thanks! Additionally, can I ask for pictures and sprites for both gym leaders and pokemon? Thanks again!

Thanks! Additionally, can I ask for pictures and sprites for both gym leaders and pokemon? Thanks again!

Mons' pictures:

_001_eufur_by_zimvader42-d8sefs9.png_004_roobber_by_zimvader42-d8sefrr.png_007_lifoam_by_zimvader42-d8sefs0.png_010_magpy_by_zimvader42-d8wd4zw.png_019_ebounny_by_zimvader42-d8suh35.png_015_colourva_by_zimvader42-d8vi1e4.png_021_oppossite_by_zimvader42-d95m4h2.png_043_bloanna_by_zimvader42-d8ttc2g.png_056_amona_by_zimvader42-d96zm2e.png_060_lassirena_by_zimvader42-d92q2fs.png_064_lucifly_by_zimvader42-d8wqp7b.png_089_kutlass_by_zimvader42-d902xwi.png_091_voodusk_by_zimvader42-d907pxv.png_101_goshee_by_zimvader42-d8t83oj.png_104_banshy_by_zimvader42-d92zzuk.png_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

Mons' sprites:

6v0cPZ5.png6M7ffT5.pngbqprocmk.pngfBWkdyB.pngXK2RbWM.pngxyg4LKO.png7BAXzmO.pngzlXTZvl.pngu8qw18o.pngCnXzzGF.pngdNvASre.pngz0EKfCU.png13WqYv0.pngn0miLwF.pngMVfQj4v.png6jbfbo4z.png

The Gym leader sprites I think Nova is more appropiated to post them all here (plus the thread where we store all sprites is laggy due to my slow internet and scrolling down is a pain)

Mons' pictures:

_001_eufur_by_zimvader42-d8sefs9.png_004_roobber_by_zimvader42-d8sefrr.png_007_lifoam_by_zimvader42-d8sefs0.png_010_magpy_by_zimvader42-d8wd4zw.png_019_ebounny_by_zimvader42-d8suh35.png_015_colourva_by_zimvader42-d8vi1e4.png_021_oppossite_by_zimvader42-d95m4h2.png_043_bloanna_by_zimvader42-d8ttc2g.png_056_amona_by_zimvader42-d96zm2e.png_060_lassirena_by_zimvader42-d92q2fs.png_064_lucifly_by_zimvader42-d8wqp7b.png_089_kutlass_by_zimvader42-d902xwi.png_091_voodusk_by_zimvader42-d907pxv.png_101_goshee_by_zimvader42-d8t83oj.png_104_banshy_by_zimvader42-d92zzuk.png_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

Mons' sprites:

6v0cPZ5.png6M7ffT5.pngbqprocmk.pngfBWkdyB.pngXK2RbWM.pngxyg4LKO.png7BAXzmO.pngzlXTZvl.pngu8qw18o.pngCnXzzGF.pngdNvASre.pngz0EKfCU.png13WqYv0.pngn0miLwF.pngMVfQj4v.png6jbfbo4z.png

The Gym leader sprites I think Nova is more appropiated to post them all here (plus the thread where we store all sprites is laggy due to my slow internet and scrolling down is a pain)

Thank you very much! I'll be supporting your game all the way. More power to the team and to your goals.

If you want additional info on them, Mr. Divergent, you can search the names in this topic. I think at least most of the official announcements have the big #FOLD banner at the top, so they should be easy to find at a glance.