Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ebounny's evo? oh ok I see what you mean, I wrote its evo's name before, it seems. Well it was 3:45 AM so it was bound to happen lol. Enjoy knowing nothing really >: D

Ivorip, huh? So... we know this one keeps the Dark type and is white. I just hope it does not resemble Absol

Rule of the internet

pics or it didn't happen

No they promised more map pics!!!!!!!!!!!

Mons' pictures:

_001_eufur_by_zimvader42-d8sefs9.png_004_roobber_by_zimvader42-d8sefrr.png_007_lifoam_by_zimvader42-d8sefs0.png_010_magpy_by_zimvader42-d8wd4zw.png_019_ebounny_by_zimvader42-d8suh35.png_015_colourva_by_zimvader42-d8vi1e4.png_021_oppossite_by_zimvader42-d95m4h2.png_043_bloanna_by_zimvader42-d8ttc2g.png_056_amona_by_zimvader42-d96zm2e.png_060_lassirena_by_zimvader42-d92q2fs.png_064_lucifly_by_zimvader42-d8wqp7b.png_089_kutlass_by_zimvader42-d902xwi.png_091_voodusk_by_zimvader42-d907pxv.png_101_goshee_by_zimvader42-d8t83oj.png_104_banshy_by_zimvader42-d92zzuk.png_110_pslamb_by_zimvader42-d91o40l.png

Mons' sprites:

6v0cPZ5.png6M7ffT5.pngbqprocmk.pngfBWkdyB.pngXK2RbWM.pngxyg4LKO.png7BAXzmO.pngzlXTZvl.pngu8qw18o.pngCnXzzGF.pngdNvASre.pngz0EKfCU.png13WqYv0.pngn0miLwF.pngMVfQj4v.png6jbfbo4z.png

The Gym leader sprites I think Nova is more appropiated to post them all here (plus the thread where we store all sprites is laggy due to my slow internet and scrolling down is a pain)

Wow! They are really well made! :o My favourite of these is Lassirena, I have a hunch it will look gorgeous in evolved form.

OCMjSLm.png

#FOLD central is back with another announcement! This time, another new mon to be found in Graterras!

_027_sfiddler_by_zimvader42-d962l4r.pngT1QLkbE.png

This is Sfiddler, the Violin Pokemon! Sfiddler is your regional Spider poke, but far from the only one! (What were you expecting from a region based on Australia?) Sfiddler is similar to Spinarak and Kricketot in other regions, and is of the BUG/POISON type! Sfiddler's abilities are Soundproof and Inner Focus, which earn it protection from Sound-based moves or unlucky flinches, but, as with most other mons, we won't spoil its Hidden Ability!

And, in other news: Progress on Chapter 1, is, well, progressing, and we've recently made the Pickup Tables! Magpy can have Pickup, so you'll be able to see it in action in Chapter 1 already! We've also created a second, secret Pickup table, similar to Pickup, but with a different purpose and all different items, but we won't be spoiling what that one is used for! Feel free to speculate!

People must have missed this announcement o.O

nope... I just refreshed the page when I came back from watching a video :P

Bug/Poison Spider? how unoriginal... git gud scrubs!!! xD

No, seriously.

It looks sweet!

And with you mentioning Spinarak and Kricketot, I assume it only got one evolution.

Soundproof on a Spider? ... seems a bit misplaced in my opinion.

but if you got something like Refrigirate for psychic mons... it makes pretty good defense.

a second, not-really-pickup pickup-table, huh?

You got my curiosity...

A violin-shaped spider? That's neat . o . is this based on a real species of spider?

Ever heard of the Spider known as the Black Widow? 'cause that's what it looks quite eerily similar to.

A violin-shaped spider? That's neat . o . is this based on a real species of spider?

Yes, this is my take at the Australian recluse spider, also known as Violin Spider. Is this fella right here.

PHIL_1125_lores.jpg

And if you have a hard time discovering why they're called violin spiders like me, then I also found these:

brown_recluse2.jpg

recluse.jpg

So yeah it is basically a very poisonous spider... with a violin. Actually, the reason why it has soundproof is because the violin mark on its back is not only a skin symbol, but an actual organ that is able to absorb sond and isolate from strong shockwaves caused by nearby sounds and vibrations. Since Sfiddlers spend their night times using their legs to produce a horribly loud screech, they have developed this protection against their own damaging sound, but it also happens that this soundproof ability also protects them from other sound based moves. That's pokémon biology 4 u!

And yes this thing is pretty much Spinarak and Kricketot in one. But it (at least its evo) is faaar more than what Ariados and Kricketune could ever wish for: the ability to do something (lol kricketune fans in 3,2,1...).

Yes, this is my take at the Australian recluse spider, also known as Violin Spider. Is this fella right here.

PHIL_1125_lores.jpg

And if you have a hard time discovering why they're called violin spiders like me, then I also found these:

brown_recluse2.jpg

recluse.jpg

*jumps out of skin* NO, NO, NO, NO, NO.... JUST NO!

Arachnophobes are going to want to murder you in a dark alley using Violin Spiders just for doing that...

I'll just show them my team composed of spiders and they'll run away in fear xD

I'm an arachnophobic myself, believe it or not. Unlike the majority of bug-sized animals, spiders and arachnids in general just have something that completely drains out all the blood in my body upon seeing one of size 1 cm or bigger. I just...so many eyes....and so many legs.... and they are so fast... spiders are animals I respect as natural enemies. I don't kill them, but I don't get near them either, and they leave me alone as well. Fun fact: I remember when I was a kid, I had a book about insects and the page about spiders had a drawing of a spider so big and so realistic that I literally FEARED to open the book by that page. So yeah...

Spider pokemon however, are so cute! That's why we have quite a few spiders in Graterras. Well, and also because Australia is spider paradise..

Surprisingly, I only feel repulsion about the second one, which shows the whole spider. The third is a drawing and the first since it is magnified for some reason doesn't strike me as scary or gross as other pics I found in google. Anyways, sometimes you have resist spiders to teach people about spiders.

Zim I hate you <.<

Eh? what did I do this time?

Ooooh, drama~

As for something on topic, this little guy is really rad-looking! But now the question is whether I use him, or Lucifly on my team... hmmm...

although I guess it doesn't really matter since during the wait between episodes I'm going to try and catch 'em all anyway, so I'll know which ones are better than others

Edited by BreezyPonie