Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

We have talked since the beginning that we wanted only the fakemon from the start up to the final E4 and champion battles, but that maybe we could include canon mons in the post game (beyond eevee and ditto, that is). I specially have an interest on including aquatic mons, since real life Australian waters are rich on that stuff, but as you might guess, being at ep 1 still, the least of our concerns is discussing about canon mons now xD

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I'm pretty sure that Surf is gonna be in there pretty early on, unless you decide to make the Player use Boats a lot.

that last screen shot did have a boat in it, possibility we will have to move around and buy tickets

This isn't a Hoenn... there's not that much water.

So that is an instant 9/10 Just enough water: IGN

Although that does make me wonder, will HMs be required for navigation, not necessarily Surf such as in Hoenn, but maybe another HM(rock climb or something) will be necessary for getting around?

Or will it be like 5th gen and the main areas of the regions will not require HMs to get from 1 side of the region to another and moreso be necessary for just all the hidden secret-y stuff?

Ok so, as some of you might know, yesterday I succesfully passed my last exam for this calendar year (no more exams for me untill 2016 yay), something I celebrated, last night, by drinking as much as humanly possible (and tonight there's gonna be an encore). Of course Azery, who is currently working on putting together episode 1 of this game (could this be the root of a soon to come beta? Eh eh...) just HAD to mock me for that, so he made this:

8zSDUKa.png

The good thing is that I at least get to make a semi-relevant announcement out of it: the Drunkard IS one of the new generic classes we are going to introduce in our game, you are going to meet a few ones in episode 1, so yeah, consider this a little preview. Notice that, for this screen, Azery used the protagonist's backsprite that was already in essentials, because we don't want to reveal our original protagonists just yet ;)

So... is this just a "semi-announcement" ... a little extra??? or is this "this weeks announcement"??

because there is nothing like "announcement brought by #FOLD" thing and this week was kinda... empty

but it "throws up" a few questions:

1. which is the Drunkards main Pokemon type? (like Sailor uses Fighting / Water types, Psychic uses... well Psychics)

-- maybe water (drinks) and poison (alcohol)???

2. where are we going to encounter them?

-- on the roads inside town (maybe night and early morning exclusive? - you know... stumbling home)? Only in special locations like 'Bars' and 'Pubs'??

3. how much money will they grant upon defeat?

-- since there are trainer classes that give MUCH MORE money than usual and some that give less... I assume they give less... since they spend it all on drinks

• Veterans

Well, it isn't too much of a spoiler but there is a Bar in Kelon so that's the first instance of where you encounter them. They'll be more frequent as the game progresses but around Kelon is where they are most frequent.

Ok so, as some of you might know, yesterday I succesfully passed my last exam for this calendar year (no more exams for me untill 2016 yay), something I celebrated, last night, by drinking as much as humanly possible (and tonight there's gonna be an encore). Of course Azery, who is currently working on putting together episode 1 of this game (could this be the root of a soon to come beta? Eh eh...) just HAD to mock me for that, so he made this:

8zSDUKa.png

The good thing is that I at least get to make a semi-relevant announcement out of it: the Drunkard IS one of the new generic classes we are going to introduce in our game, you are going to meet a few ones in episode 1, so yeah, consider this a little preview. Notice that, for this screen, Azery used the protagonist's backsprite that was already in essentials, because we don't want to reveal our original protagonists just yet ;)

I love it! but im guessing we can't purchase beer ourselves in the game u-u

which doesn't matter im more or a pina colda girl myself

• Veterans

I love it! but im guessing we can't purchase beer ourselves in the game u-u

which doesn't matter im more or a pina colda girl myself

I'm afraid your restricted to the Fresh Water/Soda Pop/Lemonade/MooMooMilk as usual :P

8zSDUKa.png

Hey, I forgot to say this earlier, but congrats on passing your exams! :D

Edited by BreezyPonie