Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah, I'm asking how long has it been since the last announcement. What even was it, the plant thing?

yup

last one was Seedstink

and it's been a week.

on the other hand:

IT IS NOW OCTOBER!

soooo... according to the "anticipated release" Chapter 1 should be coming around in the next few weeks :P

• Veterans

yup

last one was Seedstink

and it's been a week.

on the other hand:

IT IS NOW OCTOBER!

soooo... according to the "anticipated release" Chapter 1 should be coming around in the next few weeks :P

Expect it around Late October or Early Novembrah at the latest.

• Veterans

....what.....bruh I've always said Late October/Early November XD what're on about :P

But what Tomas said is very true, I could finish everything and withold the download link for the next century...haha...hahahahaha...MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol Az destroying hopes and dreams. Anyways, can't blame him for being realistic. Have this instead:

OCMjSLm.png

Okay so let me tell you a little story. Turns out I discovered today I was at exactly 599 posts and I was all like "woah, gotta do something special with the 600th one". And it just happens to be the month of Halloween, if you couldn't tell already by my Gourgeist-inspired avi, perfect for this month full of horror and ghosts and creepy clowns.

The end.

So here we are. We feelin'.... we feelin' good right now. So, because of that, let me spend this announcement right here in a mon that is one of my favs.

_132_harlequid_box_forme_by_zimvader42-d

Name's Harlequid. Don't let it fool you with its adorable appearance; it is not what he seems (dat Gravity falls reference tho). This cute lil' PSYCHIC/DARK fella is one of the closest definitions of Prankster you'll find around. And that's why, its ability is, what did you know, Prankster! Prepare to annoy and be annoyed with this thing, cuz oh boy can it annoy for DAYZ! Seriously tho, if you enjoy prankster support and mons that work well with precise timing strategies, Harlequid is the one you're looking for. While sharing the rare typing of Malamar and Inkay and thus being extremely weak to Bug and Fairy while also having no resistances at all, if you know what you're doing with Harlequid, you won't care about any damn weaknesses, son.

Also, if you're one of those people who do not like prankster (what's wrong with you?!), do not fear! Harlequid has an even more annoying ability in the form of a Hidden Ability. However, that ability is a surprise for everybody, so wait until Azery decides to release the game (he's evil I tell you), catch one, use a pill or some shit and then you'll see.

So well that was it, hope you'll enjoy this little clown...harlequin....thing. I sure do xD

Edited by zimvader42

That thing is going to turn into something that horrifies children, isn't it?

Dunno, I still find Mr.Mime to be creepier.

You know... Harlequid looks kind of like a Shy Guy from the Mario Series.

Damn you people discovering all the things I've been plagiarizing, damn you!!

But it actually has nothing to do with a shy guy. Kinda. Most likely.

Well...

I hate you... I hate you all!

IF there is one thing I truly hate:

IT'S FRICKIN' CLOWNS!

Jeezuz... and seriously in october, the month of horror???

Making it a frickin' DARK type...

NOPE!

NOPE NOPE!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!

I don't trust this little monsters smile... THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU!!

Well...

IT'S FRICKIN' CLOWNS!

NOPE!

NOPE NOPE!

Hey, you are the one who complained about all the Pokemon we announced so far being cute, so you should be happy we announced something you don't find cute at all :P

• Veterans

Well...

IT'S FRICKIN' CLOWNS!

NOPE!

NOPE NOPE!

Half the friggin pokedex is full of monsters, some mons are not what they seem.....