Pokemon Se7en - Currently on hiatus

Notes

1) The curly hair changes direction in the last pictures, indicating the use of hair product (or wig)

2) Picture1: It's seen some shit

3) Picture2: Pikachu-fication?

4) Was any of those pictures inspired by either Parasite or Berserk?

5) I can almost see Umbreown struggle with the decision of using one of those as a profile picture

1) Damn, I was found out.

2) Some indeed.

3) Pikablu xD

4) I haven't seen Berserk yet, and although I have indeed read-and-watched Parasyte, the pic was inspired by the marvelous John Carpenter's The Thing.

5) Dunno who that is, but cool lol

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it gain eyes?

img_20151006_172133_by_zimvader42-d9c5gu

tfw when the one with the eyes literally made you laugh so loud and for so long that my brother in the basement heard me upstairs and and came up and asked me "You turning into The Joker up here and should I be worried about you blowing up the block in an effort to get the Batman to notice?"

We know it's supposed to be a supportive pokemon. We have an idea of how the starters will end up as, and most of the other announced mons are this region's counterparts to the ones seen in Kanto. I know we'll be annoyed by Harlequid, but will it be Sableye type or Thundurus type? No need to tell me details, just general things about this and the other pokemon announced, because frankly, people tend to forget them.

We're not going to give you guys any info on that one. You'll have to see in-game. But we'll tell that there's already a wide variety of roles available with what we've announced ;)

If we went to tell you about Harlequid now it would be a problem, cuz that mon is not to be expected until the mid-late game, so we should keep this to mons of the first episode only.

Still, not like you'll get any more 'til the actual game lol.

We have a lot of tier discussions and a special PM topic about competitive analyses. Once the game's been out for a while, we might just share some of them with you.

And we have already analysed a mon (that may or may not have been revealed) that's probably going to be an Uber. And it is not a Legendary. That's all I'm going to say. Now stop asking these questions, it makes it feel like you're interrogating us >.<

Curious, my walking dead day is on mondays. Which reminds me, new season starts tonight at spanish FOX!!! YAAAAY!!

Ehem....going back on topic....there will be a new fakemon announced very soon. This time from the hand of our friend Huk, who hasn't really made that many announcements now that I think about it, since he's the most busy of the whole crew, with having his duties as mod and everything.

So well the point is, stay tunned for a new mon and, if you're in spain, stay tunned for the walking dead!

OCMjSLm.png

"Wait, Plague Knight posting something of substance? Well this has to be important cause that butthead is never in this thread. Heck it even has a #FOLD thing at the top despite the #FOLD joke not making any sense anymore since Lifoam is long done."

Is probably what everyone is thinking right now seeing as I'm posting in this thread and not being some vague son of a gun for once. HEE!!! ((Hey, what can I do. If I put up anything I work on I spoil stuff... you don't want me to SPOIL STUFF DO YOU!?!?!?! The answer is probably yes... but eh... I'm not going to so :P. After all... we do want you to play Chapter 1 when it finally comes out. HEE!!!))

Today we have an interesting treat... as well... I actually designed this mon. Holy hell Plague Knight has designed some of the Mons? Why yes, yes I have humble reader. Just most of mine are standalones ((to the point not a single three stage line was designed by me.)) and therefore I cannot put them in here. *grumbles something about being too good at making standalone mons.* Without further ado... I present another cute freaking bug type. ((trust me they get muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch uglier later. You'll just have to wait for that part now huh?))

lJnbnmm.png

Say hello, to Lunarpilla, The Stellar Bug Pokemon!!! ((cause you know, he's a real swell guy. Stand-up citizen right there folks.))

"What's so special about this little guy oh Dreadful Plague Knight?" You might ask. Well I'll tell you. It's a Bug/Psychic type. So mysterious... so majestic... so Plague Knight has issues. It wields both Shield Dust and Synchronize as basic abilities. This makes it immune to that thing people call... Hax is it? As moves with secondary effects don't activate on it. ((So no Scald burns YA HEAR?!?!?!)) Synchronize also makes it scary inflicting status as well... you might just find yourself with the same one you just inflicted. After all, Lunarpilla believes sharing is caring. If you don't bring enough burns to class to share with everyone well, The oh so deradful Plague Knight just might get upset. Lunarpilla knows that I don't like to be upset. Oh!!! Almost forgot something! It also has the added benefit when in the lead of your team of making things have the same Nature as your little buddy Lunarpilla!!! Having a sad day? Make everyone you find Jolly so you are like super surrounded by happiness and stuffs!!!

Lunarpilla also has a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet hidden ability however, due to how shy they are they don't want me to tell you. Maybe once you get to know one really well they'll open up a bit more? Try looking out over a dark starry night where the full moon is hanging lazily in the sky. Just the two of you out under the stars for a wonderful evening. I hear people think that is romantic or something, so maybe little Lunarpilla likes star-gazing. Or maybe it doesn't and will digest your entrails.... WHO KNOWS!?!?!? After all, isn't that what adventure is about?

• Global Mods

It's cute. It kind of looks like a plushie. What exactly is meant with it making other Pokemon the same nature as it, though? Does that mean wild Pokemon? The rest of your team? Is that some sort of secondary effect of Synchronize that I wasn't aware of?