Curse Rhyperior >:D

Ganolth

I'd prefer the Swampert. It doesn't have two double weaknesses that mostly go against an abysmal SpD stat. Also, since you can get Rhyhorn at a high level already, just keep it a Rhydon and wait to see if we get an Eviolite in E15.

Alright sounds good, on a different note. Do you know how to activate the Onix event? I went to the house where the owner is and he isn't there yet. I did it on my main game, but I am starting to get back to my Ground Mono run and he isn't there.

Have you gotten that Whismur out? If yes, I think it must be a rainy day, talk to the hiker near the station, and the owner should appear.

I have been spamming through my computer's calender to find a rainy day and the weather is repeating exactly the same every week.

Edit: Do you have to have any badges to trigger the event. I just caught the whismur and went talked to the hiker on a rainy day and the owner hasn't popped up yet.

Edited by Ganolth