Least favourite type?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice and rock for me, but that's only due to the horrible type combinations they create for various pokemon. Aurorus being the prime example :[ However mons like Corsola and Omastar and Barbaracle are also great answers to rock as if they were Water/Ground they would only have one weakness as opposed to 4(?) and ice barely resists anything so it doesn't help at all when it comes to trying to take hits. plus stealth rocks. I'm crying at how bad the types mix with other types ;~;

Damn steels. They're a menace to deal with. Me, being a follower of the original type of our Lord Arceus, struggle is inevitable with these Steels. They're just so extremely hard to break. Damn resistances! I hate dealing with them. Rock is a close second, but at least it's not that hard to deal with unlike Steel.

Damn steels. They're a menace to deal with. Me, being a follower of the original type of our Lord Arceus, struggle is inevitable with these Steels. They're just so extremely hard to break. Damn resistances! I hate dealing with them. Rock is a close second, but at least it's not that hard to deal with unlike Steel.

Don't like Steel? Erm................never face me in Monotype.

BIRD :]

I don't have a least favorite type. Sue me.

But since i have to pick one, i'd say Bug. And that's only because the amount of things that resist Bug is too damn high.

Heracross > Every scrub bug type

• Upvote 1

My least favorite would have to be...Electric. There's not really that many pokemon with that typing that I like to use outside of like Ampharos, Pachirisu, or Galvantula. I hardly ever have an Electric type on my team, tbh, they're just...sort of uninteresting to me, at least the majority of them are(since I did list a few I liked).

Edited by Aurorain

Dragon. Oh god I hate facing Dragon pokemon in battle.

I trained Altaria and Noivern, but both are part Flying, which is one of my two favourite Types.

I trained a Flygon because it happened to be a shiny.

But... Naw, man. Dragon trainers are my biggest enemies because I don't usually train types that they are weak against.

If I'm lucky, I have a water type on my team that knows one or two good Ice moves.

Rock types, since I feel like half of them are fossils or rocks with faces and that there should be more diversity, or Steel types, because, like Shia said, THEY'RE SO HARD TO KILL. Most have pretty good Defence, meaning most Fighting and Ground types are out of the question, leaving you with Fire to kill it. Unless it's a dual type. BUT IT'S STILL SO DIFFICULT ANYWAYS.

• Upvote 1

Back from my vacation,wait this topic!I think I can answer with this

Rock type

I don't like rock type and I see nobody use it exept it a Aggron and it suck weak to:fighting grass water ground and steel

I prefer grass type more than this one.

All types are interesting on their own right, but for the one I like the least.... rock. Good old rock. If ONLY it had the resistances it deserves.

IMO, rock should resist bug, itself, ice and steel (try cutting quartz with steel you scrubs), besides the things it already resists. This would leave it with 4 weaknesses, like ice, and I'm probably the only one but I don't believe rock should be weak to grass; neutral damage suits it better IMO. Even still, with 4 weaknesses, rock would make for a much more interesting type to use on a pokemon if it had those resistances.

Ice is pretty much also there for the same reasons. It could resist water (ice floats over water for arceus' sake), grass, flying and ground, and just with that, it would be a much more versatile type.

And grass.... taking out its super-effectiveness against rock to turn it into a resistance to rock instead would help it so much I think. And those five weaknesses should be 4 IMO. No type should have the horrible amount of 5 weaknesses and to top it, less than 5 resistances. I would personally make flying deal only neutral damage on grass, since most birds live in trees rather than eat them up.

Anyways....rock is the one I dislike the most.

None i would say. But if the near of least..

Normal type. Because it's just normal, boring type. Not so much good moves comes from there in my memories. But it does have only one weakness, fight type and resist ghost type.

If I had to pick, it would be poison. There are so many poison type fans on this forum but honestly I really REALLY don't like the type. Sure there are lots of cool poison type Pokemon (Roserade, Toxicroak, Scolipede) but I just can't come to like it. Every other type is cool, even normal and the new fairy but poison is just...odd.

Edited by vsx2000goton

• 2 months later...

Flying types. While it can be good in combination with other types there aren't that many strong flying type attacks. There's Fly, air cutter/slash, and drill peck. I know there's more but what are they useful for? Flying types are good early on when you're fighting grass or bug types. Further on their attacks don't do enough. That's why I don't like flying types that much.

Friggin Ice types. I love you guys for wrecking face against Dragons and a few other types, but. You can't eat Stealth Rocks for shit. You die to 2 relatively common types easily. There's Pokemon that can use your typed moves much better than you. That's sad.

Poor Ice types need a Freakin' boost and I just don't like the fairy typing. If Ice types got a boost, then fairy would be near to useless. Plus Dark types now have four weaknesses because of stupid Fairies. I'm just asking why couldn't we had Light or sound? Light and Dark could be Immune to each other, Light could've been super effective on dragons and resisted dragon attacks, And Light and Dark could've been perfect opposites. Sound typing, I don't know what to use it for. I'm just saying Light or Sound would've been a better choice

Ice is my favorite type... but yeah I agree that a boost is needed (I mean why is Ice weak against Rock but not the other way around?)

But as for my least favorite type... it would probably be Rock. I dunno, it seems like a really bland type to me personally.