Introduction time~!!

Laurensiossi

Hello everybody! I'm Laurens, some guy from The Netherlands.
i've been playing pokemon since I was 4 yo, I have 23 shiny lugiaskefaeuvq
If I had enough money for a gameboy back then, maybe I would have ;p
I think I played through my first pokemon game about 3 years ago, which was Heartgold.
Started playing Reborn about a year ago, but didn't have time to keep playing because of school
Since I do have time now, I started playing again about a month ago which I've been really enjoying!

Besides pokemon I like to draw from time to time and games with or without friends.
Competitive games speaking I only play League of legends, and sometimes I like to kick a little ass on pokemonShowdown
Besides that I have a lot of single player games for the ps2 and ps3.. but my fav game of all time will always be Ratchet & Clank

I enjoy music a lot, mostly listen to variaties of metal but my taste is actually pretty wide. (for details, visit the link on my profile ^^)

Seeing all the profilepics around here.. seems like it's a good place to talk about anime too ;p

First anime I ever saw and got addicted to was Bleach, but I think it ties with To Love-Ru for my fav one

So yeah, just wanted to let you people know I'll be lurking the forums from now on..
Great to meet y'all ^^

So many Netherland people joins here based i have lookstalked around.

Anyway, welcome to the community, remember to read the rules and have fun here.

You are in a lucky community since many here plays LoL.

*Checked your music profile.

Heavy weapon guy from Tf2, here's some sandwich.

U wot m8, you can't lurk around. Not when i'm here.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng... Intro.

Well met Lauren!

Kick ass in the Showdown server? Do I have to call Skitty here?

You play LoL? pfft, you'll fit here no problem. The chat even turns into a LoL chat sometimes imeanwhat

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your PERMANENT stay here in Reborn.

See you \o/

Welcome to Reborn m8, just don't get any ideas of leaving.. you are forever. Hell even I thought I could run away and still crawled back, and don't even get me started on Fezz and Vinney.

Hey.. Welcome.. I loved Ratchet and Clank, though I haven't played in forever.. Jak was good too though Sly was my favourite..

You should loose the sanity..

Cya!!

I think I will have no problem with that :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey.. Welcome.. I loved Ratchet and Clank, though I haven't played in forever.. Jak was good too though Sly was my favourite..

You should loose the sanity..

Cya!!

No experience with Crash Bandicoot or Rayman? ;p

Hey, Welcome to our forums, I don't mean to be a stickler for rules, but we do have some, and I would be careful about double posting. We have some thingmabobs explaining them in detail, feel free to ask me anything if you have questions.

Also, oh hey, Another Ratchet and Clank fan.

Dammit Link

YAYYY ANOTHER 4TH GEN-BORN PLAYER : D Pokemon Pearl was my first game and Heartgold is in the same generation of Pokemon games as Pearl (in case you aren't familiar with what generations of games are >.> ) so I guess we both started playing the same type of games then ^-^

Anyways, *queues default welcoming message*

Welcome to Reborn! As you join the forums please leave your sanity behind as you'll soon find that there's no place for such a thing here :3

Be sure to check out this thread and this thread as they're primarily for newer members and for getting used to things around the forum. There's also this but older threads are often pushed further down the subforums by newer threads so you'll probably rarely come across older threads anyway.

If you like writing, the Creative Writing subforum is the place for you. If you're into art-ey/music-ey stuff or anything media related then you might like The Radio Tower. The Wasteland is just kinda for... anything else :P

If there's anything you need help with in Pokemon Reborn or have something about the game on your mind, like when the next episode is out or you've found a bug in the game and want to report it, then head over to here.

Competitive battling is the focus in the Onyx Trainer School and Hall Of Champions. Anything else pokemon related fits in the Fan Club and anything else game related goes here... I think I've covered everything

Enjoy your stay c: