Hi

Imperial

Hello everybody. I'm Imperial, or Imp if it's too long for you. I've been playing Pokemon since the blue version, my first video game. I feel a bit old right now... I'm on Reborn for a year and recently started Rejuvenation. I've been wandering on this forum since a few months and finally signed in :D

I'm studying electronics in an engineering school (special schools in France to train engineers). I love RPG and FPS, globally games with a strong universe such as Reborn.

I think that's all (I'm not really good to introducing myself x) )

Welcome!

Where I live people are looking all over for engineers of all kinds, so good on ya. There's lots of money to be had in a field like that.

Personally, I've always been interested in engineering and technology and that stuff, but if I wasn't in media, I'd probably take it up instead.

What is up with these people that only register eons later >:I

Well met Imperial.

Welcome to Reborn!

Hmm... you like FPS? lol1111 cod fag hue hue

Jokes aside, I believe most people enjoy at least some kind of FPS. So, most likely you'll meet someone that enjoys the same games you do :]

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay!

it's PERMANENT

Hey Imp, welcome. I started with Gen 1 too.. Look around the forums for crazy stuff..

Cheers..

PS. We are all insane.. You should feed your sanity to the Blue God..

I'm not really a fan of cod, I prefer games like Bioshock, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Mass Effect. Solo games, mainly for their universe.

And I already saw the Rejuvenation subforum and finished the last episode, but thanks :)

Hello Imp! Welcome!

I am interested to learn about your current impressions of Rejuvenation

It's a really good game ! Still looks a bit amateur sometimes when you can walk on some places you aren't supposed to for instance, but it's only the fifth version with a fast release rhythm (and by a small team I think ?), so it's normal and will be fixed. Also a bit too wtf for me sometimes. But it's a better game than any official game I think :)