pokemon reborn cosplay

nepeta100

Ari sounds like someone I'd totally try to cosplay if I happened to find clothes for a matching outfit. I've got the haircut already, and the accessoires should be easy enough to make.

...Though I'm white, so there's that.

Tbh the character I would love to cosplay the most out of all of them is Sirius, but I couldn't pull that off in a million years. I love his design, mkay?

The fun fact it that I know an entire group of people who are into cosplay, but none of them has every played (or ever heard about) Reborn. I'll try and get them into the game and see if we can organize something big for the next convention: as you know, Italy is hosting the Universal Exposition this year, and among the many side events there are also quite a few ones dedicated to manga/anime, western animation and videogames...

Shame I'm not a chick or else I'd do Sapphira, especially after the magazine you discover in Belrose Manse. I can't swallow my pride enough to dress like a chick.

Prolly would dress as Samson, because he's more than doable, considering he already talks anime. I'd carry around a strongman bell too because it's fitting.

• Administrators

With my real life body, I could totally pull off a hiker with my tummy.

With my online body, pretty sure I could pull off an Ame better then Poptart could! <3

??????????????

how are people going to cosplay me better than i cosplay me

wtf is this.

wait if i actually get around to dying my hair does that mean i'd be cosplaying every day??

• 2 weeks later...