Please help me!!

Ganolth

Hey guys so since it is summer and I won't be taking any classes I have decided to work on my Fan game Pokemon Stranded to keep my mind from becoming mush. The story starts with you waking up in a cave on an island. After you wake up from the cave you get attacked and saved. You later find out that your parents left you there for some unknown reason. Basically what I need help with is scripting a perfect IV Pokemon to fight for a boss event. MY problem is I can figure out how to script the battle with IVs and EVs. Can someone help me with the code please.

http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Defining_a_trainer

As an example. Here's Serra one of the leaders of Reborn.

SERRA
Serra
6,ULTRAPOTION,ULTRAPOTION,ULTRAPOTION
POKEMON 1
POKEMON 2
POKEMON 3
POKEMON 4
POKEMON 5
FROSLASS,50,BRIGHTPOWDER,FROSTBREATH,DOUBLETEAM,CONFUSERAY,SHADOWBALL,0,,0,false,TIMID,31,70,,false,POKEBALL,,4,0,0,252,252,0

*Removed the other pokemon to not give away the entire team, but this should explain the layout. Reborn itself has had some additions made to the code for interpreting the textfile to allow the EV's to be determined after what's given by essentials at default. There's one thing (which I don't know off the top of my head, then the EV's here.