Hello. I'm SuperHemisphere

Hello everyone i'm SuperHemisphere. (I have no idea what that name means either)

I'm a new member of the community (I was around here for a while but i was too lazy to join)

Anyways I'm currently 15 years old and i live in mars.

I like reading books, listening to music, murdering people, playing video games... you know the usual stuff. Other than those usual stuff i like maths,physics and swimming.

For some extra info my favorite pokemon is Scizor and my favorite video game series is SMT:Persona

Hope we have great time together.

Welcome to Reborn and make sure you leave your sanity behind you! We want you to contaminate e rest of us...

Anyway, there's plenty of of stuff to do around here these days. Hang out and battle on the Showdown! server (link is to the left where it says "Reborn Showdown"), chat about gaming, Pokemon, Reborn, ect. around the forums, or if you don't have the time to go on the server much, just get involved in some games in the Wasteland!

See ya around!

p.s.- if you want to talk about Persona, I would suggest chatting with a user named Thomas Elliot as he loves that series, although he's a tad busier these days~

Bla bla bla mandatory sanity joke bla bla bla mild advertisement of the link in my signature bla bla bla I am starting to become a parody of myself.

Oh look, another Persona lover! There are quite a few around this forum including myself, so yeah, yay for Persona!

Well, enjoy your stay in our wonderful asylum community!

Hey..

Thanks for your great advices on my sanity. It's a sad thing that i didn't have any to begin with. Thanks for the greetings also.

Well normally my snorlax eats sanity.. Since you don't have any you must now buy and feed it a boat load of cakes pies cookies and PBJ sandwiches..

Well met... SuperHemisphere? I don't know either.

Welcome to Reborn!

...Scizor? *Looks at Scizor* *Looks at Weavile*... ugh...

Anyway, check this neat thing if you have any questions, and remember to join the crazy fun that is the server on Showdown! You'll like it! Most likely...

And for Zeph: Sit still while I convert you to the blue side, even if Scizor is red.

\o/ WOLOLO - There

Enjoy yoru eternal stay at reborn! I'll see you around ~o~

Anyways I'm currently 15 years old and i live in mars.

Right, shake a leg, you lot. It appears that every snout and grass in town has gone to ground. Something big is about to happen and I want my team ahead of the game.