Art!

Miss Kitty

Well to be honest, I am a writer, and I do have my own DeviantArt. It's mostly Pokemon related works in my account, and I've actually been thinking of creating a story based on Kalina's personal experiences within Reborn. Here's the link to my DeviantArt:

http://carnax489.deviantart.com/

And while these aren't actually my own creation (I wish), these are either requests or commissions that I got from other artists, and both depict my Gardevoir from Reborn, FaeVidente:

http://wallcoton.deviantart.com/art/FaeVidente-445403299

http://j2y8n2x.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Fae-417480534

• Upvote 1

vivillon_by_roothesnorunt-d7ff3vl.jpg

Garden Forme, FYI; this is a commission I've done for my real life friend because it's her birthday soon; she requested for her vivillon to be drawn because it was in her Pokémon Y team, so how can I refuse?
(i easily could I'm a cold person)

I felt it kinda hard to do shading on the wings just because of some of the overblacking of the wing's edges; I suck at darker shades. That being said, drawing out the pattern was kinda interesting.

• Upvote 1

disgaea__ghost_spirit_by_roothesnorunt-d

As established previously, I like the Disgaea series. I also like the ghosts, being one of my favorite monsters in the game.

and that's how I drew one blah

wanted to kinda experiment with some stuff here and I'm glad it turned out decent (in my shitty opinion) although I suck at drawing spells being cast

also that is some crappy signature placement

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

BULLET EYES JACK FACE HAT IS THE MOST AWESOME HAT SUCK IT TF2

disgaea__gunner_by_roothesnorunt-d7h9n0r

Before you acknowledge this drawing you must acknowledge that the Gunner class is one of the most badass motherfuckers this side of Bisharp

Yeah I like Disgaea you gathered that

Crappy foreshortening attempt that completely failed because I can't draw
but hey it was fun to draw this anyway because GUNNERS

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ugh not bristol board paper

oh well

fore_sword_ening_by_roothesnorunt-d7nhbx

AHAHAHAHHAHA I CAN'T STOP THE PUNS

tryna' get back into the swing of things after exams ew (i actually still have one left)

sword didn't actually turn out as bad as i thought i would but i still suck
i mean dose small-ass feet

will i ever learn

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I suppose I can post some of my stuff. I can't shade to save my life, and I can only draw people from front view in anime style, but whatever!

First, a fakemon a came up with. I thought we needed a scarecrow Pokemon, and no, Cacturne does not count.

28asuj6.jpg

And my second for today, an OC I came up with.

2yw5vrm.jpg

That's all for today, but I'll probably post more if people are interested.

Edited by Flux
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't have many finished works so here, have a Slowpoke :V

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/120/8/3/slowpoke_by_ninjacyndaquil-d7glct9.jpg

It was from my early days of arting while I was still getting used to the drawing tablet, so the shading is a bit meh, but whatevs :V

Also, this: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2014/235/a/4/so_much_gina_by_ninjacyndaquil-d7we76n.jpg

cuz I wanna show you one of my original characters' conept arts/sketches. bleee :P

^This. I cannot paint to save my life, so I'm really impressed with this. Also love that particular one with the guy holding the orb with his reflection... I like how you can draw warped images XD

sOwa11r.png

Here's the last digitally-colored art I've done in a while. This was requested last summer by my boyfriend lol; I'd finished drawing it before then, and only colored it some time afterward XD

1aUOj8t.png

I was training my Deino on another online Pokemon game by picking on Sabrina's gym for the obvious typing advantage. This is pretty much how I'd envisioned myself-- charging into the Psychic gym repeatedly yelling CONQUER! and beating the crap out of her. it changed cause my boyfriend kept saying that it was "kawaii" or "cute" (yes, he's a weaboo, sort of)

EQl90iO.png

Not really a fakemon, but more of a Salamence-Umbreon-Glaceon hybrid

QW5u9wt.jpg

GIRATINA. <3 that is all

ITXWj26.png

So uh... this was requested by my classmate just last year and uh... yeah.

NsYJbzM.jpg

Man, I really loved using Adobe Photoshop Express and playing with the hues, saturation levels, etc..

• Upvote 1

@Zeph literally same. I hate painting, but I also love painting because it can be so pretty. IT'S JUST SO HARD. You're drawings are soooo awesome though, and that Giratina is really cool.

Super jelly that u can paint Ashes, I like that skull drawing a lot.

Regarding GCSE and A Level Art classes, am I the only one who chose not to go for them? I feel like they're a bit too oriented on meanings and paper maché for my intentions.

I'm not really one for art classes either. I tend to only like drawing when it's what I want to draw, not when it's a project that's required. Especially since I tend to be really detail oriented, so projects take me forever to finish, haha.

It's been fucking FOREVER since I've posted in this thread. Time to break the silence. Lately, I've begun to admire Vaporwave and the aesthetics that come with it. I figured I'd try my hand at making some shit that fits that.

dJSinU5.jpg

vu6gorA.jpg

HO9Os0a.jpg

dQ46PQb.jpg

Right now, they're all pretty similar because I just wanted to get the styling down. I'll probably post more when I make some I'm happy with.

EDIT:

Just finished with this big guy here

VUZEJaF.jpg

• Upvote 1

MY TABLET IS BROKEN WHAT DO I DO I THINK IM DYING HLEP

Don't worry you can still actually use a tablet unlike a certain someone here who really wishes he could because of the perks of erasing digitally

I apologize I'm going to be posting stuff weekly again cover your eyes

I CAN'T USE MY TABLET.

IT'S BROKEN

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

MY LIFE IS LITERALLY OVER.

But actually guys I got bored the other day and started doodling and this happened.

jusmytaka_zps01f62cc1.jpg

So if I wasn't an official fangirl before I certainly am now.

Edited by iowayshay