What cheers you up?

We all have our down days. A day can happen where everything wrong that could happen does happen, or you feel down and depressed for no particular reason or many other possibilities that could occur to make us feel down or low. However, we all have little routines or activities or rituals that we all carry out to try and alleviate these feelings, something to try and make us happier and would come to cheer us up.

I, personally, just wrap myself up in my bed, drink some tea and play one of my music playlists to cheer me up. (It only consists of a handful of songs, so it doesn't last much longer than about an hour).

What cheers you guys up? Who knows, maybe by sharing you could help cheer someone else up.

Zimvader: the guy somehow manages to me friggin' hilarious even when we are arguing, and he never fails to put a smile on my face.

PKNA: my fav comic book from when I was a kid, I still read it from time to time (it has a surprisingly adult plot, sometimes I wonder how I could enjoy it when I was like 8 ) and I always feel good after an episode or two.

Playing football with my IRL friends: nothing better than physical activity to blow off some steam.

Rainy days: call me weird, but when I am sitting on my sofa, studying or reading a book, and I hear the rain tap on the window, it puts a smile on my face.

Music is always a good way to cheer me up. What kind of music sort of depends on the situation, but in general, blasting something on full volume with headphones on rarely fails me.

Talking to people is great, too. I may be an introvert overall and can't keep a conversation going for hours on end without feeling tired, but I absolutely love to talk. Bonus points if it's about something that already never fails to make me happy.
Which brings me to...

Reading/gaming. I especially find comfort in re-reading or re-playing something I already know and love.
I can't even count how many times I've read each Harry Potter book, or how often I played through my favourite games.

Spending a little time with the characters I adore always cheers me up.

Oh, and walks in the forest. Especially when it's raining. Oh dear, that sounds cheesy, but it's true.

Music and Games. It make me just relax my mind and calming me down.

Music is a great way to relax, for calming and listened something you like.

It have been always with my side, and never dissapointed me.

Games is playing for have fun, and just forget the stress a bit.

• Support Squad

A moment of peace and reflection to gather my thoughts.

Hydration.

Any particularly stand out moment when reading/Seeing/experiencing a book, film or Game.

What cheers me up?

eveYmgQ.png

this man literally made up of positive energy and rarely needs cheering up lol p sure the answer is music or a message from a friend if I had to guess

uhm. food. specially sweets. zephy needs her sugar :U

being noticed by senpai

exercise, primarily biking and practicing martial arts

being noticed by human

knowing that my friends are doing fine, hearing that something good's happened to them, seeing them acknowledge themselves in a positive light, even jokingly

if timed and executed properly, even certain kinds of immature and senseless humor can make me burst into laughter

and, I guess, time. Even my frustrations fade away after some time and I'm aware of it.

p sure the answer is music or a message from a friend if I had to guess

And scarves. Don't forget the scarves. And AtokNiiro. And everything.

The right music at the right time certainly cheers me up. And finding avatars that I like xD

Edited by Vinny