Reborn Newbie here

Purgatoris

welcome to reborn, pal! why don't you introduce yourselves

the rules are to your left, and above that, is the link to the showdown servers! where you can battle n' stuff!!!

enjoy your stay

soon, yash shall take your sanity, arkidon shall give you an unnecessary but obliged song and a lot of people will welcome you :P

Welcome!

soon, yash shall take your sanity, arkidon shall give you an unnecessary but obliged song and a lot of people will welcome you :P

Arkhidon will attend to you shortly with music, and Vinny'll be here with either a link, an assurance that your stay will be permanent, or both. Till then and beyond and forevermore, stay blue!

Once Yash arrives, the real part shall begin. Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Pfft Hi again people i mainly lurk on the Rejuvenation section of forum helping out there but hi anyways you will probably never see me again have fun in reborn its a long stay You can check out any time you like but you cant never leave .......

Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

...Tzz, so many replies and yet nobody has informed them that Team Meteor is still hiring.

Why am I the only one who does some promotional work around here, c'mon.

Err, I mean to say: Welcome to the madhouse~

I see you surrendered your sanity and any intentions of escape already, so there's not much left to say.

Enjoy the stay, and yes, embrace the chaos c:

Hi Purge...

Oh Ama, I never had any sanity. But thank you for your concern. :'D

Hail Team Meteor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

What will I feed Fatman?? You ask who is Fatman?? Why my trusty snorlax of course.. That's who.. Here look, this is his pic..

buddha_snorlax_by_stablercake-d36ym7y.pn

Bye!! :)