• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/cry
Noooooooo, I can´t believe I lost it. Damn end of semester exams. =(

Good luck everyone, I´l l try to go reading along!

Wow this really is the land of the dead, these guys are no fun at all. Neville thought to himself as he sit lazily on his chair, resting his chin under his hand and keenly observing the people around him.

Such savagery and intense stares..it's almost as cold and unforgiving like my ice spells... they're like rabid animals ready to devour one another at a given chance. Luckily for me, the elements are at my command.. and just like the elder mage at my village once told me: the one who wields the elements can tame chaos. so I think i'll be just fine and i have nothing to worry about. the mage thought to himself and smiles.

I like how literally nobody has noticed Helen sitting in her chair and waving happily at the drow that killed her.

• Support Squad

I like how literally nobody has noticed Helen sitting in her chair and waving happily at the drow that killed her.

Varick was just unfazed. You think he's going to give more than a cursory glance to someone he's probably going to kill, be killed by or generally fight with?

Matthew's paid attention, but it's not like he knows about that. He'd just assume they're acquaintances, or the person waving is particularly personable.

I guess neville's observation isn't as keen as i describe it would be. lol

so anyways, asides from the 3 ladies, nobody else is going to be in a friendly mood? no? ok :(

Edited by Ragnar

• Support Squad

See, I really want Varick to react to Ress'noks menton of being a prominent knight in Solaruim but I know that with the distance between them and the music going on I can't do that without shenanigans. Grrrrr

If you think Nadia is a friendly mood... well... you're sadly mistaken lol. ((unless you totally don't mean her.))

Also, trust me... our trumpet playing friend is in a very good mood. So good a mood in fact he joined the orchestra in playing. Sadly, I don't think they appreciate much.

@Dobbs, Yea. though I am surprised Silef didn't straight up think he was full of crap XD. Not every day a Dragon man in a loincloth claims to be a knight.

• Support Squad

Oh snap, i believe neville just got owned. also, i've googled snow bunny and the result comes off rather 'interesting'.

Very Interesting

I'm probably going to do a few in blocks rather than wiat too much in-between. I've actually already sorted the teams in reality... and there are subtle hints lying around etc... anyways... I certianly want there to be room for there to be reactions. Not oly to who ends up with what Knight ((since it is really damn clear who the mentors are to your characters.)), but who ends up on the same teams etc...

I have a nagging suspicion that the team members were sorted based on their compatibility with the Divine Knights that lead their respective team, rather than by whether they shared the traits that the Knights supposedly embody.

There is a lot of factors to it actually. Keep in mind... every individual has parts of all 4 of the ideals. ((since everyone possesses a Mind, Spirit, Knowledge, and Body.)). But, for the sake of being mysterious and cryptic. ((and because it is more fun for you guys to not know.)), I won't be giving out how exactly I picked the teams. I knew them from pretty much the second we started and only made slight adjustments due to drop-outs etc... lol.

I'm guessing Vayne will end up in either Spirit or Body, Spirit being my best guess. I could see him fitting into pretty much any of them though.

As I said, probably never going to reveal exactly how I came to the team conclusions. That is for you guys to figure out why I put each of characters where. Think of it as a game. ((Where I'll never give you the actual answer.))

It's more fun if I don't lol. Cause I get to watch you guys speculate why I did what. TO me that is very fun and interesting to watch. I'm probably only a little sadistic.

I'm sensing a pattern here, after seeing Gradun and Neville are on the same team, my guess is it's that it's based on the personality of the characters...both of them are high-spirited and always looking for excitement .that's why they end up in the Spirit goblet.

same goes as the Cyan team (Debronee and Mathew) both of them are silent thinkers and observers, that why they ended up in the mind goblet. haven't come out with some BS speculation about the knowledge and body yet.

• Support Squad

Well of course personality was going to have some part of it. Why else would Huk want us to be so detailed with our profiles for him to get to know them? Aside from just being meticulous.

I wonder what we're supposed to do now. I'm getting a bit too busy to keep up with the pace of how things are going, but I'll try to be active here nonetheless.

The pairs and stuff are getting interesting now though.