(giggles madly) Here comes Cara!

Cara_Moon

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad togepi isnt available anymore I think? Well it will be for ep15 as a limited event. You might have to choose between two fairies then D:

At least you have azumaril right now, just in case its between that one and toge~

Who knows.

Togekiss is grand.

I was WONDERING where to find a togepi D;

Ame, plox don't make togepi hard to get in eps 15 Q~Q

I still have like... ep 11-14 to finish tho

Also, I heard flabebe appears in route 1 but I can't find one Q~Q I even made sure to bring the floral charm thingy Q~Q

Someone mentioned needing to go to knockout flowers but what are those... they mean the healy flowery thingies? Cuz all those do is heal me >.>

And florges = prettiest flower in the whole widest world~

I found a flabebe~

Edited by Cara_Moon

I was WONDERING where to find a togepi D;

Ame, plox don't make togepi hard to get in eps 15 Q~Q

I still have like... ep 11-14 to finish tho

Also, I heard flabebe appears in route 1 but I can't find one Q~Q I even made sure to bring the floral charm thingy Q~Q

Someone mentioned needing to go to knockout flowers but what are those... they mean the healy flowery thingies? Cuz all those do is heal me >.>

And florges = prettiest flower in the whole widest world~

The ko flowers are located in aventurine forest which is located on route 1.

Power Puff Girls reference = instant like.

yay~

Eventually you'll have all fairies. Cottonee for example is probably soon for you. In 3 eps...

Currently, I'm trying to escape from the religious nutjobs's prison place Q~Q

Radamos's gym was so hard.. not the battle, the darned chess... without nickaboo I woulda been stuck there till Ame released the very final episode x.x

And also, I love the adventurine forest puzzle, using pokemon to clear the path. If you are reading this, Ame, that was my second favoirte puzzle in the game~ My first being using the caged pokemon to break through the dungeon~

And the fun puzzle even got me another sticker~

Edited by Solace

Hrmmm...

I was under the impression that if I were to make my own topic, I could use it as both a welcoming thread and a general chat with the friends I make...

Sometimes, I get replies faster than I see them show, which is why I sometimes double post...

Silly to give me warning points about it e.e

But meh~

Also, it WAS Luna, and as you guessed, my fairies were too much for her, hee-hee~

Now to find out where to go after this crystal valley o.o

Oh my...

I thought Cain was an annoying perv until I met the most ANNOYING character to ever exist anywhere..

I mean Ame would be hard-pressed to make a more annoying character...

I really despise Terra... and I only made it through her a brief dialog when I first got to Agate..

Oh my...

I thought Cain was an annoying perv until I met the most ANNOYING character to ever exist anywhere..

I mean Ame would be hard-pressed to make a more annoying character...

I really despise Terra... and I only made it through her a brief dialog when I first got to Agate..

But... but... but.. I mean... I can't even... They are soo awesome..