(giggles madly) Here comes Cara!

Cara_Moon

Im not sure how i would take someone like her irl. (I might fear more then anything)

But in the game, I kinda want to know how shes able to be and do....well everything she does. Cause I dont honestly think she just defies physics because she can. (Unless she can and im just overthinking it)

So whatever arceus baby gave her it. And why o.o

I adore cain. (But im that person too naive to get or understand his innuendos. Sometimes wishing my character would do the same for reaction purposes)

So such has no effect.

Which is sad QwQ

Oh yea, I hope the fairies fare well in the battle after Luna.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna was a very simple battle, my fairies swept her quite easily hee-hee~

I'm currently exploring route 2 now, and I know of at least 4 gym leaders ready to be faced in the very near future, Ciel and Samson Terra are the 3 who are the nearest to battle time, and I feel like Hardy will be battled very soon too~

Route 2 is just so annoying, like be prepared for me asking how to get through it soon, cuz I get the whole Crustle puzzle.. but I'm stuck on how to get this crustle knocked down to the ground to the right so i can put it in the hole.....

d7JHjVQ.jpg

Welcome Tara !

I love your presentation.

I'm always attracted by people who can captivate me with their wonderful writings , perhaps your fairy type affection make me want to know about you even more.

Good luck in reborn

If you want a togepi , I might be able to help you , don't tell the others ! ok ?!

Omglob, yes please~

Pant, pant pant....

Aaaaand Charlotte has been defeated~ Hee-hee~

Fairies are so attractive , it's my first game with them. Last pokemon game I played was 5th gen ^_^

It's quite simple really ,

all you have to do is find an old episode ( I used episode 9 ). At this episode the togepi challenge is available in Coral ward.

Here is a link for the answers , nice little guide : ( May contain SPOILERS ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4de_xOUm59w

The event was removed later by AME ... probably , because it spoils a little if you are not far in the game.

Note that your save files can be used in different episode. If you have 6th gen pokemon in your team , put them in the PC. (they might crash the game since they were not yet implemented ). If you want to be 100% sure to take no risk , you can make a backup file by just making a double of your current one.

You can find your save file by searching "Game.rxdata" in your computer. The game only load the one named that way.

The game is really buggy at that episode , so I suggest you to go to the pokemon center of Coral ward before starting episode 9.

Then just complete the event and the old man gives you a a togepi !!! :P:P

Last step is to save outside the old man house and open the game like you did before ( episode 14 ).

At start I felt like it was cheating a little , but I felt so sad not being able to have togekiss ... and then I found this way. I was so happy :wub:

No need to thank me , all I did is use what other people showed me or did ( guide ). If you can't find episode 9 I could upload it.

TL:DR Find episode 9 , go to coral ward and do togepi challenge and then go back to 14.

Edited by BlackStar_oli

That.... is a long hard way to get togepi, especially seeing as how I can't get back to Reborn City yet because I'm in Ametrine...

So I can wait for the next episode, by the looks and sounds of it, it is drawing very near~

Whew... finished episode 14....

Now to check back every day for the next episode~

Terra was actually a decently easy leader.. and it felt good to KO all her pokes, she is so annoying ;~;

You are my lifesaver I love you~

[edit: posting the dropbox link here for anyone else who needs]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfbv68eax1whyuy/E13.2B.zip?dl=0

Edited by Cara_Moon

Humm Cara ...

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14843

I wonder nobody told you , but EP 15 was released yesterday. It's forum only so far , they are still some minor bugs ( can get stuck ).

Just make a backup file , I did all the episode without problems ( except that 1 gym leader took me 8 times to beat ... Rrrrr)

I'm going to look around for togepi. Would be nice having a way ,now, to get togepi without all the pain I needed to have him.

Its ok, I have a flosslass, electivire, and magmortar now :D

SOMEONE needs to upload a video of solving the damned water plant puzzle before my desktop is destroyed in rage

Edited by Cara_Moon

Cara, you're interesting and all but this thread doesn't need to be posted in anymore, it was to be an intro and nothing more.

Edit, just read what you put in and i'm going to point out that there is a subforum specifically for those kinds of things.

Edited by blasterman4