They call me the Flash...

duelmonkey

...because I'm just about as useless as the move. :(

In all seriousness, I'm JC (I want to see some "welcome to AA" responses people!) and I'm a casual trainer that came across this wonderfully difficult game that challenges my own casual playstyle.

I've never been competitive (so those Pokemon cards were more just for collecting) and I've always preferred quiet, lonely gaming rather than getting my virtual butt handed to me by my brother...

Memorial regression aside...

I'm a traditional artist whom currently does quiet studies in philosophy (specifically child discipline and Aristotle), part time work stocking shelves at night while sleeping during the day... and I game off on the side. Questions? Comments? Kappas?

Flash is a very good moves if used right a few of them off youre oponent hit rate will be lower than dirt and if they cant hit you they cant beat you most of the time and nice to meet you

Traditional art! I kind of miss drawing using a pencil instead of a tablet and pen... I kind of miss drawing altogether. >>

Incidentally, I wrote a paper on child discipline for school. If you'd like to ask me some stuff such as my views and whatnot, feel free to PM me and I'll get to you whenever I feel like it I can. ~

Anyway, welcome to Reborn \o/ wololooooo. There, now you've got nice, hot, blue flame going on ~

welcome to reborn, person with a cyndaquil sprite~

the rulez are to your left, and above that is the holy link t' the reborn shhodown serverz! where you can chat, and battle in stupid gen1 random CC tours...

anywayz, enyoy your stay in reborn :P

Oh jeez, I actually dislike Big Bang Theory with a passion! Though I am very much a Flash fanatic, currently going through the New 52 series as well as the Justice League arch.

Now that I think about it... I actually drew myself as the Flash some months back... and I made a painting...

Oh jeez, I actually dislike Big Bang Theory with a passion! Though I am very much a Flash fanatic, currently going through the New 52 series as well as the Justice League arch.

I also dislike BBT, but it has its moments.

And I LOVE the New 52! :o Harley Quinn is officially my new favorite DC hero :P

HQ is a hero now in DC continuity?

Well, it's more like she's "well-behaved" and doesn't do anything that's technically illegal. She often gets hired to do "good" things by various people, including the government and random war vets in retirement homes. :P