A wild Spped appeared!

Spped

Helloooooo from Greece! I am brand new here and to the game and I am extremely excited. I have been looking for something as epic as the game for a long time. I have some questions can someone please answer me cause I want to have the maximun experience.

1) So many starter choices. It was already hard to choose with 3. Can someone tell me which of these I will not be able to acquire later on the game?

2) What is with these episodes? Not that I just downloaded, I get to play all the old ones or on;y the latest. I have to erase the game when a new one comes out?

Hello Mr. Spped. We don't have much time, in a short while loonies will arrive to this thread and steal your sanity. I can hide you but we must move quickly.

Also, to answer your second question the "episodes" are updates. So episode 14 is the latest update to the game.

Edited by vsx2000goton

Well met Spped.

Welcome to Reborn!

I'll let you know that here in Reborn, the Sun is unnecessary. We have Magcargos.

As for your questions, well:

1- Check the obtainable list . Any starter that isn't marked as a "Limited Event", you can get it in another way. That list is for Episode 15 btw (The next episode), so it's just for you to plan ahead.

2 - Deleting the folder is a good idea since going back to past episodes can result in bad situations. Your save won't be affected if you delete the folder, unless you're on Mac.

Well, I hope you enjoy your PeRmAnEnT stay at the place place~

I'll see you around o/

Welcome aboard, matey. I be your sinking ship's tour-guide.

Episodes are released as updates to the game, where you can choose to either start a new game to completely re-live the experience or just continue with your current team into the next part of the storyline as it unfolds.

That being said, enjoy your stay!

What a helpful clan of weirdo... eeehmm friendly companions. Thus my trip shall start. I am tryong to maintain my sanity but you have rendered it impossible. I will be slowly transforming into a mindless psyduck or a magicarp genetically engineered to be unable to evolve, just to be used as bait to catch bigger magicarps and on rare occasions tuna fishes for weddings.

Farewell my reborn brothers. Εις το επανειδείν as we say in this small bankrupt country that used to have smart people but now is full of bearded fat gym trainers.