A resignation from a loafty mammal

Cowtao

So yeah, this was sorta expected.

I am resigning because I feel I have done as much as I could probably do in this place. I have done a lot of things, been with people, seen a lot of stuff happen. After two years it's time for me to jump the boat and call it done. I don't really intend on leaving entirely, as i'll probably check out the forums once in a while for a new update. But for the most part, i'm gonna move onto other big things. Could be Smogon. Could be Video Games in general. Could be music. Let's see what future has in store for me.

I'll see you guys when I see you. It's been fun.

Aye Moomoo Cow, thanks for everything :]

I'll see you around, and I hope for success in whatever you're going for.

No, I'll hope for more than that. I hope you get everything you want, and that all your enemies fall before you. I hope you kick some ass in the future.

Good luck \o/

• Support Squad

NYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYONOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAONAOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU WERE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE WHOSE NAME I BEGAN TO REMEMBERRRRRRRR

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

In all seriousness, you better stick your head in every so often.

*Tips Fedora.*

So long good sir. Good luck to you on the the road ahead of you and the path you carve into the future. May you have luck with that which you try to achieve. However, this is not goodbye. Hukuna doesn't say goodbye and never will. Until next we meet Cow, whatever circumstance that may be and whenever it may be. May it be a glorious day lol. Hopefully, you find that which you are looking for and that day I can pat ya on the back and we remember the good times... even if the ones between me and you were a bit short lol. I might not have known ya the best, but you were a friend, I'd at least consider you one. So, one last time. Good luck on the Path you choose to tread, and Til next we meet O' Musical Cow.

Cowtao!!! Have a great time doing what you do.. As the scarf guy says listen to more music!! It was great to have you here.. You're a really cool farm animal.. Real funny and an awesome person.. I hope you get all that you want from life.. :)

Cya around Mooo...