E15 Spoiler discussion [SPOILERS] -- Spoiler Period Over

Knight_Teutonic

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah Magnezone kinda poops all over Ciel's team. Especially if it has Magnet Rise.

Honestly that's not even needed, I threw out 4/6 of my team and replaced them for E15 and none in my team were even EV trained. Gliscor was probably the biggest threat.

I really liked being able to face Solaris on even ground. Now that my Flygon was actually up to par with his Garchomp, I still smacked it into the floor.

It felt great being able to stand up to Solaris, considering he probably curbstomped most people on the first playthrough.

Although I couldn't help but sigh after fighting Ciel and Taka. They both use the same strategy with Gliscor, and I think even the same movesets.

Edited by Cyclonegale

I've got no idea what to do with the Silver Card (Key Item) that I got after capturing Corey's Skuntank in Citrine Mountain 1F.

Perhaps it'll have some purposes in specific places, maybe.

I've got no idea what to do with the Silver Card (Key Item) that I got after capturing Corey's Skuntank in Citrine Mountain 1F.

Perhaps it'll have some purposes in specific places, maybe.

I'm pretty sure if you go back to Corey's Room and swipe the Card in the slot, a new room will open up!

I think I'll try that later once I'm done exploring the three ice mountains, thanks.

Anyway, our wish came true.

2luumxe.png

I really liked being able to face Solaris on even ground. Now that my Flygon was actually up to par with his Garchomp, I still smacked it into the floor.

It felt great being able to stand up to Solaris, considering he probably curbstomped most people on the first playthrough.

Although I couldn't help but sigh after fighting Ciel and Taka. They both use the same strategy with Gliscor, and I think even the same movesets.

Yeah when I use Ice Fang on Garchomp I was like, "Who is getting OHKO now huh!?"

hey guys mind helping a gal out?

I started the new episode very recently and I think I am more than halfway through the water grid and right now I am in the Peridot section of the water grid and I want to continue.

I got the key and I went inside the room what was locked before, and it keeps saying the machine doesn't respond even though I beat the electrode there.

EDIT: I found the other unlocked room and its the same issue before and after I beat the electrode.

You have to use an Electric move to change the field and the machine will come back to life

Just beat the pulse Swalot and damn it was hard. I got lucky getting a critical strike thunder that paralyzed it(i was going to thunder wave but clicked thunder by mistake),

DID I JUST GET FLY! So happy!

Edited by zareason

she was like one of the easiest gym leader in Reborn,also the first that can use mega evolve too.

I think Ame just go easy on Ciel to make us think the next gym leader gonna be easy too or maybe she try already but Flying type was too much to make a competitive team out of

Was Ciel like incredibly easy for anyone else lol? My bronzong pretty much bodied her team, also yay for fenniken :]

She's pretty easy because Flying-type in general is easy to murder. Especially so with how late in the game she's in.

My Tyrantrum bodied her entire team setting up Pebbles and just Head Smashing/Dragon Tail'ing everything off the field.

Ok, time for my analysis of EP 15.

Short, but was very fun to play, especially since I had barely touched my reborn save since beating Terra. I believe it lived up to the hype and I found the sewer puzzle very annoying, but entertaining. I was so happy when it was over lol, I think i found most of the items, 2 tms, but I know there were a few places that I couldn't enter like the G.U.M room, no idea how to get in there, and I also read totodile and squirtle were down there as well? Might've missed those too lol, but the fern double battle kinda gave me hell until i figured out how to win (KILL THE DAMN WALREIN FIRST), but what's this I hear about a story split? Beating Solaris on Pyrous Moutain changes something? I beat the Garchomp back then, but no idea what was supposed to change lol. Anyways great Ep overall can't wait for ep 16, I'll need to start training new pokes, I relied on bronzong way too much this episode lol

Short, but was very fun to play, especially since I had barely touched my reborn save since beating Terra. I believe it lived up to the hype and I found the sewer puzzle very annoying, but entertaining. I was so happy when it was over lol, I think i found most of the items, 2 tms, but I know there were a few places that I couldn't enter like the G.U.M room, no idea how to get in there, and I also read totodile and squirtle were down there as well? Might've missed those too lol, but the fern double battle kinda gave me hell until i figured out how to win (KILL THE DAMN WALREIN FIRST), but what's this I hear about a story split? Beating Solaris on Pyrous Moutain changes something? I beat the Garchomp back then, but no idea what was supposed to change lol. Anyways great Ep overall can't wait for ep 16, I'll need to start training new pokes, I relied on bronzong way too much this episode lol

if you beat Solaris on Pyrous Mt. You team up with Julia against Solaris, if you lost to him, you team up with Florinia

I'm somewhat sure that Orderly John was one of the orderlies in the orphanage... And if he was Radomus the whole time that would be certainly very interesting.

Totodile is in the mountains, squirtle is in the wasteland where mudkip used to be.