Hello lovelies~

star-kin

yes hello I am new here.

Comet, 18, she/her. Pastels and interstellar things are my aesthetic *v*

prettysureispent2hourstypingupthe'about me'pagesogothereifyouwannaknowmorethingsaboutmesoye

I collect gemstones and study about celestial objects, the physical universe as a whole, so, sorry if i suddenly go on a tangent about those.

so! I'm not new to forum posting, so I'm pretty confident i won't have any issues there.

I am not a competitive battler!! please, I work 16 hours a day. do you think I have enough time to breed and EV train? yes, actually. i just procrastinate and never get it done.

but I do however have time to wreck you at Super Smash Bros. c:

enough about me, I need to stay mysterious eheh-

I would like to get to know the moderators of the forums, and of course, fellow cultists members of the Reborn cult Reborn forums!

@iowayshay

THAAAANKS <3 and wow, really? great then! do hope we can be friends and all that-

this hell hole has no escape apparently *muffled sobbing*

@BBD

thank you so much! it means alot! :^)

@SHIA

YAAAY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONEEE

and yes, thank you for the warm welcome, i appreciate it!

Edited by star-kin

The mods here are great! if you wanna meet them asap try double-posting

jk don't do that Sheep doesn't like that

If it counts as studying celestial bodies,I happen to be really fond of watching the night sky sometimes.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! I hope you like blue cause wololo \o/

The mods here are great! if you wanna meet them asap try double-posting

jk don't do that Sheep doesn't like that

If it counts as studying celestial bodies,I happen to be really fond of watching the night sky sometimes.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! I hope you like blue cause wololo \o/

I see. well I'll keep that in mind, heh.

oh, I do that too! good to know, good to know. C:

thanks! I appreciate it!

yes hello I am new here.

Comet, 18, she/her. Pastels and interstellar things are my aesthetic *v*

prettysureispent2hourstypingupthe'about me'pagesogothereifyouwannaknowmorethingsaboutmesoye

I collect gemstones and study about celestial objects, the physical universe as a whole, so, sorry if i suddenly go on a tangent about those.

so! I'm not new to forum posting, so I'm pretty confident i won't have any issues there.

I am not a competitive battler!! please, I work 16 hours a day. do you think I have enough time to breed and EV train? yes, actually. i just procrastinate and never get it done.

but I do however have time to wreck you at Super Smash Bros. c:

enough about me, I need to stay mysterious eheh-

I would like to get to know the moderators of the forums, and of course, fellow cultists members of the Reborn cult Reborn forums!

Comet? Neat. Any reason you feel the need to point our that you're a girl? There are plenty of them here believe it or not.

Even if you aren't a competitive battler, click the Reborn Showdown! tab above your member info and come and talk to everyone.

Nobody stays mysterious here for long.

Welcome to the funhouse! ^^ I'll spare you cuz you're so awesome. Gimme a glomp! :o

Star VS The Forces of Evil is so awesome. I'm so glad you like it! ^^

OMG you like shiny crystally minerally things too! :o My favorite is Bismuth (it's so colourful hnnnng)

Remember: There is a supermassive black hole at the center of every galaxy dooming us all to inevitable destruction and ghosts lurv u! ^^

Feel free to call me ur onee-san or onee-chan if you want, and be prepared to never escape my love! :D

Teehee~

Edited by Rezilia

Hello Comet,

Studying celestial objects formally as in astrophysics?

Do you like our moon?

What are your opinions on Star Guardian Lux?

Love,

Dark

yes hello. Dark is your name i presume?--

yep. that's the one! like other stars, extrasolar planets, galaxies etc...

i am utterly fascinated by its significance. like without it our planet would wobble or maybe tip over- creating extreme weather, making earth inhospitable to live and such, for example.

so thank you moon and the object that hit planet earth 4.5 million years ago.

Welcome there, Comet!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Hello dear, I hope you enjoy this place.

yes thank you!

i am becoming quite comfortable at this place~

Welcome! You may have a bone to pick with Mael or Godot after proposing you could wreck us at SSB. Give them a hoot on the Showdown server. Enjoy your time here!

oh? heh, gladly.

i will! and thank you the Sm4sh soundtrack is beautiful

Comet? Neat. Any reason you feel the need to point our that you're a girl? There are plenty of them here believe it or not.

Even if you aren't a competitive battler, click the Reborn Showdown! tab above your member info and come and talk to everyone.

Nobody stays mysterious here for long.

ye just a nickname. people started calling me that and i have absolutely no idea why, but it stuck.

ah that? no no of course i am aware that there are females here too. and i don't mind people using the wrong gender pronouns when referring to me, just that some people won't forgive themselves when they refer to me as he/him. so... *shrug* c:

oh? well then, i'll be sure to do just that then!

welp. there goes my dreams :'^)

Welcome to the funhouse! ^^ I'll spare you cuz you're so awesome. Gimme a glomp! :o

Star VS The Forces of Evil is so awesome. I'm so glad you like it! ^^

OMG you like shiny crystally minerally things too! :o My favorite is Bismuth (it's so colourful hnnnng)

Remember: There is a supermassive black hole at the center of every galaxy dooming us all to inevitable destruction and ghosts lurv u! ^^

Feel free to call me ur onee-san or onee-chan if you want, and be prepared to never escape my love! :D

Teehee~

yeeee~ tackle hugs are the beest~

the art and colourful-ness is just so charming <3

bismuth. i have yet to get my hands on that *o* as for my personal favourite? the angel aura quartz!

yes i know :^) it's lovely ain't it?

SENPAI. you are total senpai material ya hear.

Welcome to your Wonderland!

"We hope to see you again!"

Welcome to the House of Fun!

thank you so much guys! c:

and that concludes my VERY long reply agh

Oh wow :3

I always wanted to study astrophysics as well. More than anything I love our moon, just like Fester Addams. I also have an interest in the far reaches of the universe. If it's an infinite space then even though the chances are slim, we should be able to find some place exactly like our own Earth.

I ended up studying engineering though, because the job market for astrophysicists looks bleak :'(

Oh wow :3

I always wanted to study astrophysics as well. More than anything I love our moon, just like Fester Addams. I also have an interest in the far reaches of the universe. If it's an infinite space then even though the chances are slim, we should be able to find some place exactly like our own Earth.

I ended up studying engineering though, because the job market for astrophysicists looks bleak :'(

the very thought of life on another planet...it's unsettling yet thrilling! *v*

can't wait for when D.A.W.N reaches Ceres! c:

yeah, I wasn't too keen on it either but honestly I couldn't care less, I just want have an excuse for looking at the stars honestly <3

edit:- typos,typos everywhere.

Edited by star-kin

To be honest stars don't interest me as much. Things like black holes, dark matter, and the story of our universe (mainly beginning and end) are things that I would've wanted to study as an astrophysicist. Of course there are certain stars that are pretty cool in their own right (for example, pulsars) and you have to agree that nebulae are pretty.

Veil+Nebula.lg.jpg

Edited by DarkSpite

To be honest stars don't interest me as much. Things like black holes, dark matter, and the story of our universe (mainly beginning and end)

You...do realize that those all have to do with stars, right? Especially the black holes. In order to understand the limitations of dark matter, you have to discern properties by using the correlation of stars' effects on one another. Stars themselves hold evidence of the age and time of demise of the universe.

There's also the influence stars have on Rayleigh Scattering's impact on the colors of various planets. Gilese's livable planets, for example, will both look and feel far different from our own just because it has a very different color than our sun.

Stars are awesome. x.x

Oh, another Smash bros player? Excellent! I'll have to call Godot and Mael to break in the new blood.

Anywho, I'm Kaito, phantom admin of Reborn. Enjoy your stay here and we really hope you enjoy both the game and the community!~ Pokemon Showdown is a great place to meet and talk to new people, so feel free to drop on in, even if you don't battle competively. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the auth, we'd be glad to help.

Enjoy~