Hello lovelies~

star-kin

Oh, another Smash bros player? Excellent! I'll have to call Godot and Mael to break in the new blood.

Anywho, I'm Kaito, phantom admin of Reborn. Enjoy your stay here and we really hope you enjoy both the game and the community!~ Pokemon Showdown is a great place to meet and talk to new people, so feel free to drop on in, even if you don't battle competively. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the auth, we'd be glad to help.

Enjoy~

alright! i'll be starting up a new Reborn save file today, and so far the community has been quite friendly~ and i'll be sure to check out PS.

thank you uwu

You...do realize that those all have to do with stars, right? Especially the black holes. In order to understand the limitations of dark matter, you have to discern properties by using the correlation of stars' effects on one another. Stars themselves hold evidence of the age and time of demise of the universe.

There's also the influence stars have on Rayleigh Scattering's impact on the colors of various planets. Gilese's livable planets, for example, will both look and feel far different from our own just because it has a very different color than our sun.

Stars are awesome. x.x

waaah Rez said everything that I wanted to saaay x-x

but yes stars are very important. and black holes are interesting. i just prefer stars more <-<

Welcome mate. It's seems you know what to do.

Goddamn candy girl you are, i gotta talk with you once lol.

And a fite me in ssb4 if you are good. I'm gonna sonic spin your ass.

yep uwu been here for awhile now and i gotta say it's pretty comfy~

aesthetic :^)

FITE ME IRL. just kidding. would love to beat you up with Zero suit Samus tho c:

yep uwu been here for awhile now and i gotta say it's pretty comfy~

aesthetic :^)

FITE ME IRL. just kidding. would love to beat you up with Zero suit Samus tho c:

Well after 16 hours of work, it's pretty nice to relax here. You are here forever now.

Lol.

Nice. My FC is standing on my spoiler if you want to add me.

And can i add you as my friend list, you are pretty cool.

Well after 16 hours of work, it's pretty nice to relax here. You are here forever now.

Lol.

Nice. My FC is standing on my spoiler if you want to add me.

And can i add you as my friend list, you are pretty cool.

*sweats nervously* am I supposed to be happy or-

sure. go ahead. and shoot me a message if you're serious about Sm4sh. i'll type out my FC there~

*sweats nervously* am I supposed to be happy or-

sure. go ahead. and shoot me a message if you're serious about Sm4sh. i'll type out my FC there~

May be, may not.

Nah i was joking a bit of it, but i'm curious to have a battle. I'm a bit new beginner in the game still.

Well shoot looks like I'm a little tardy to the party. Anyways, welcome, interesting to see someone who studies ethreal objects and the universe. Used to have an affinity for that. The name's Darv. I guess I am Reborn's trash man. I take it out and sort it. Especially in Smash. Enjoy your time here.

(Seperate note: Shing I didn't forget our deal)

Well shoot looks like I'm a little tardy to the party. Anyways, welcome, interesting to see someone who studies ethreal objects and the universe. Used to have an affinity for that. The name's Darv. I guess I am Reborn's trash man. I take it out and sort it. Especially in Smash. Enjoy your time here.

(Seperate note: Shing I didn't forget our deal)

danke! is'at so? good to know.

Reborn's...trash man huh? hope we can duel soon in Sm4sh~

welp, i didnt see this... sorry :P

welcome to reborn, person with a avi about a girl eating a... uh lemon flavored lollipop with blue berry coating? idk :c

the rules are to your left and above that is the link to the reborn showdown severs, where im usually at!

fell free t' ask questions!

cya round~

*ninja poofs out~

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Bye!

I was about to type something about stargazing and all.. But it's late and I'm tired.. So ya..

HEY! welcome to reborn i just couldn't resist i was just getting lost in the game admiring all the work put into it and i noticed this post so i thought i'd say hello and welcome you

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

study about celestial objects, the physical universe as a whole, so, sorry if i suddenly go on a tangent about those.

Well, hello there! I happen to study physics currently at undergrad level and soon to be a grad student studying High Energy Astrophysics and Cosmology, so please explain more about those two lines you wrote(are you also a phsics undergrad?) and pretty please go on as many tangents as you want!!! Enjoy your stay!