6 episodes ago...

ddfail

... I started playing Pokémon Reborn.

Hello, everyone! This isn't my first thread but it is my first (and hopefully last - I'm terrible with these things) introductory one.

As you can tell, I'm "new" here, but I've been around for a couple of years now, just lurking and stalking people. And eventually sending Ame my save files when they got messed up, through a different account.
I'm Portuguese and my name is Ed (real name is Duarte, but most of my friends do call me Ed, not sure why for but it kinda stuck). I'm a 2nd year Genetics and Biotechnology student and I've started playing Pokémon in 1999, my first game being Yellow.
And uhm, I'm a swimmer. And my favorite Pokémon is Dragonair (in case you haven't noticed already).

Hope to see you around in the forums :)

Hello! It's nice to meet you!

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members in straitjackets to your right. There's cake too, but it's mine. Don't touch. :3

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

Hello Duarte,

I hate biology. Welcome though.

Love,

Dark

Thank you both! :)

How come you hate Biology? I don't particularly like insects/snakes/reptiles/big mammals/pigeons/sharks but otherwise animals are great!

How can you not love this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6QHzIJO5a8

Edited by ddfail

I can't shake the feeling that Portugal is piano country. I've never been able to explain it.
So here's a song that has that. It's not really even that much piano.
Just accept that I do this for every new person :I
Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Well met ddfail.

Welcome to Reborn!

Dragonair is your favorite poke? I thought it was Swalot, my bad.

Anyway, the Community Rules are there on the left, and above it you'll find the search bar. And above that, you'll find the link to the Reborn Server in Showdown, where everybody is crazy fun~

Not much else to say. Avoid drinking water from Azurine Lake.

I hope you enjoy your permanent stay! I'll see you around~

Dragonair <333

and Biology's one of the science branches that I excelled at for some reason, but hey, it's a pretty fun subject in my opinion c: Look out for King Midas, who rules hails from Portugal, too.

Welcome to Reborn \o/ I hope you like blue Dragonair-- oh, wait...

Hey.. Don't forget to drop your sanity in the big box outside.. Fatman is going to eat it soon.. That's my Snorlax..

I know this is really late.. And yes I'm going to be posting this greeting to the full page of new members who decided to join in during my absence..

Bye!

Damnit Arkh.. Enough Sheepy Music.. It's anyways filling up my youtube suggestions.. Try out The Sound You Need..