Which starter should I go for on my 2nd run?

Katastrophickid

2nd run starter  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter should I go with?

Well, technically it's my 3rd run. I corrupted my 1st ever playthrough and I chose a Snivy as my starter. With my 2nd run (which is still up and running thankfully) I chose Turtwig. So I've been choosing all the grass starters for Rejuvenation since I would normally choose either the water or fire starter from each generation. BUT, I'm tired of the grass types lol. So here's a bunch of starters I'm willing to choose for my 2nd run! :)

Notes:

1) I've heard Torchic is really easy, so I'm not too keen on using it but it is my favorite starter. :3 (Guess who started playing in gen 3? Well, knew what she was doing in gen 3 at least lol)

2) Tired of grass types but is willing to make an exception for Bulbasaur. He was always my 2nd fave starter in Kanto. Charmander was my least fave lol.

Edited by Katastrophickid

honestly, out of all those starters, squirtle is a starter exclusive? well i dont know of any event where squritle is found outside of the starter choices... just saying, since you can get the other starters in events... i think :P

Edited by Sinikuro013

honestly, out of all those starters, squirtle is a starter exclusive? well i dont know of any event where squritle is found outside of the starter choices... just saying, since you can get the other starters in events... i think :P

That's about Reborn, and Squirtle isn't starter exclusive in E15.