Time for the creeper to say hi

CrazySheriff

Pretty much the topic name says it all. I was creeping around this forum for a while, and now that I actually got some posts might be a good time to say a proper hello to everyone. I dont know how to casually intruduce myself on the internet, its so easier in real life so uhm... this will be like an interview of some sort.

So who am I?

Well, my ingame name for most of the games is CrazySheriff, but I also tend to use here and there Motko, which is my real life nickname.

Some basic info and general interests?

Male. 20 years old from Croatia. Ok that was such a formal start,really hate to write about myself haha. I have a bit of everything that I enjoy. I like watching some sports, but lately mostly watch some racing stuff like f1 and dtm. I also love watching anime and reading manga from in my spare time,watched around 100 series so far. I also love hanging out with friends and drinking from time to time (uh oh being a bad example for the minors), not really into going out into clubs, too expensive for my taste.

Why do I play Pokemon games?

Hmm. Not easy to answer. I liked Pokemon games back in my childhood, but in my highschool I dropped it for some action or racing games and after a while for Lol. But after a long while, I simply got sick of it. I was really tired of multiplayer games because it was so hard to find good communities. I mostly play to win, pretty much to be the best , but I also love to have fun with friends or strangers. Playing for example cod games,or Lol, trying to be on the top of the leaderboard while all the opponents or your own teammates accuse you for cheating or mention your family in a bad way really urges me to just drop the game for good. After getting on a good math college this year I realised that I need a bit of a change, and nostalgia brought me back to Pokemon.

So not really into Pokemon like some other people?

Pretty much. I do have a ton of pokemon stuff, from mini figures, cards, plushes, and even a Gameboy Ruby version,but thats all from my childhood. After getting older I did forget everything connected to Pokemon. I do think of myself as a tiny Pokemon fan, I read some mangas, play some games now but not really a hardcore player, I like to play like a casual guy, random teams on showdown here and there for a little fun.

How did I find Pokemon reborn?

I dont follow Shofu, but I did find this game from his videos. Googled some pokemon games and yeah, found some video around part 50 or so and was like "wow, this seems to be long and interesting, I may aswell try it out". But I dont like Shofu. I mute most of the time, I really just want to slap him when he yells "this is stupid".

Anything else to add?

Ummm... not much. Just want to say that I am glad that I found this game. I did almost quit on the first gym lol, but as my "be the best" mind said no and urged me to try a different approach, I actually started learning about pokemon mechanics, types and stuff. As a casual player, I didnt really know all the pokemon types and their weaknesses beforehand,but I got the hang of it by playing. I also really enjoy the amount of pokemon you can just find by lurking in the city in different time, and I would love to have even more event pokemon (especially later, but I guess ep16 brings a lot of sidequests for that? ) And now, after the second playthrough finished I can say that I have a lot more knowledge and I can prouldy say that I managed to beat The Garchomp and also Mewtwo in rejuvenation, even if that is not such an achievement

Sorry for posting such a lame introduction but oh well, dont judge I am bad with this :)

Hey CrazySheriff! Seems your already crazy.. Sorry Fatman, no sanity for you today.. Who's Fatman? Why he's my famous sanity eating snorlax..

Anyways, cya around mate!!

Aye, first of all, welcome to the madhouse!

To be honest, I think playing Reborn as a casual player and then being confronted with those battled where you have to think up a bit of strategy to win was a really cool experience for me, too. It was nice to be challenged c:

As you've already been told, sanity is not needed here, and hey, you know what?

I think you sound just crazy enough to make a fine addition to Team Meteor, so you should totally consider joining :3

You wanna be the very best? We can help you. I guess. I mean, the hard work's gotta pay off eventually, right?

Aaanyway, enjoy your stay here~

Howdy Sheriff. What a lengthy introduction! That's nice to see. :D

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay? :3

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

B-B-B-Buuuut my pokemon and I want some sweets!

tumblr_mxknf0uLfi1sr6ejfo1_500.gif

Aye, first of all, welcome to the madhouse!

To be honest, I think playing Reborn as a casual player and then being confronted with those battled where you have to think up a bit of strategy to win was a really cool experience for me, too. It was nice to be challenged c:

As you've already been told, sanity is not needed here, and hey, you know what?

I think you sound just crazy enough to make a fine addition to Team Meteor, so you should totally consider joining :3

You wanna be the very best? We can help you. I guess. I mean, the hard work's gotta pay off eventually, right?

Aaanyway, enjoy your stay here~

Actually. why not join, A change in the world or two is good from time to time lol.

Edited by CrazySheriff

You seem to have a wealth of gifs. Keep an eye out for Solace. He's got just as many, I'm sure. Anyway, welcome! Enjoy your time here!

Competition you say? Very well :) . I actually have so much stuff bookmarked/saved on pc and I really need to clean that. Its just a mess to look at haha