Reborn^2 Highlights!

Gardevoir

[quote name='Listar Iostone' timestamp='1348105447' post='41923']
[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg503/scaled.php?server=503&filename=domokunkittybumpea2.jpg&res=landing[/img]

(Screw the logs. But give us the basics of what happened.)
[/quote]

Agreed! I need to be back in the spotlight, Lamethyst. So give me the basics so my fans can have what they want!~
[quote name='wpgjetsftw' timestamp='1348357795' post='42125']
5-0'd Laura after critting Serperior and her misplaying with Breloom against Bisharp (she didn't Mach Punch and I wound up Psycho Cutting it into oblivion).

5-0'd Shade, would have been 6-0 if my Gorebyss didn't get burned.

Aya was a LOT closer, and I would have lost had I not gotten a bunch of crits early on, including two Psycho Cuts in a row. Beat her 2-0.

MVP so far: Bisharp
Other MVP: Gorebyss
[/quote]

Um, excuse me. This is MY show. This is MY thread. I call who are the MVPs and who are the flops! This is my spotlight and it'll shine brighter than ever before with the return of the Reborn Highlights!~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gardevoir' timestamp='1348358657' post='42130']
Agreed! I need to be back in the spotlight, Lamethyst. So give me the basics so my fans can have what they want!~

Um, excuse me. This is MY show. This is MY thread. I call who are the MVPs and who are the flops! This is my spotlight and it'll shine brighter than ever before with the return of the Reborn Highlights!~
[/quote]

Laura started using Sceptile and named it after me! Could this be a sign of love~? Get on it, Reporter Lady! :D

• 11 months later...

Got a question, when do the leader put on the badges that somone won. I won vs Sigmund and laura but i dont see any badges on my trainer card

This isn't the place where you ask about the Reborn League. This is just an old thread were highlights were posted; please don't do this to old topics.

When it comes to badges, they don't instantly pop up on the card; the auth put them there themselves, so they have to confirm all this happened first.