Typhlosion moveset

Oracle

What are some good moves for Typhlosion?

Currently I have one with standard level up moves:

Eruption

Flame Charge

Lava Plume

Rollout

I'm not really interested in breeding then re-training another one to get Extrasensory/Wild Charge, so if you have other suggestions that would be great.

Nature Power is a great move on typhlosion, especially with all the fields it's a good jack-of-trades move.

other than that yeah that's pretty much it. You could breed extrasensory onto it from Vulpix if you wanted but it's not as useful as eruption would ever be tbh, it only outdamages vs. Toxicroak or croagunk

Check it's Hidden Power; Grass is particularly the best you can get, but I suppose Electric's decent, too.

Also, this is probably in the wrong section. Asking for an appropriate moveset for a Pokemon has nothing to do with On the Hunt.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Typhlosion really doesn't get much to work with. It's best (IMO) would be the obvious Eruption, Lava Plume as back-up when you're low, and Hidden Power/Extrasensory/Nature Power as filler moves. Don't bother with Wild Charge, it's damage will at best be equal to Hidden Power's since it's coming off of it's weaker physical attack. And while Wild Charge would only hit Water types SE, HP Grass would hit all of your weaknesses. Although it's more as a last ditch effort, don't expect Typhlosion's 109 Base Sp.Atk to OHKO with Hidden Power unless you're up against something 4x weak to that HP.

I'd recommend you use Extrasensory over Nature Power simply because you'll never need both at the same time and, since we have the TMs for NP and HP, you can just swap them on the fly instead of using a Heart Scale for ES.

Typhlosion really doesn't get much to work with. It's best (IMO) would be the obvious Eruption, Lava Plume as back-up when you're low, and Hidden Power/Extrasensory/Nature Power as filler moves. Don't bother with Wild Charge, it's damage will at best be equal to Hidden Power's since it's coming off of it's weaker physical attack. And while Wild Charge would only hit Water types SE, HP Grass would hit all of your weaknesses. Although it's more as a last ditch effort, don't expect Typhlosion's 109 Base Sp.Atk to OHKO with Hidden Power unless you're up against something 4x weak to that HP.

I'd recommend you use Extrasensory over Nature Power simply because you'll never need both at the same time and, since we have the TMs for NP and HP, you can just swap them on the fly instead of using a Heart Scale for ES.

Yeah that moveset is very good. I hear great things about Lava Plume and it's field-changing capabilities.