Very Shy Human Inside

XyrNameIsEri

Hi, I'm Eri and I like using as many labels as I can to be annoying to people who don't like them. Let's begin?

I'm genderfluid, and I use xe/xem or they/them pronouns. Either works.

I'm also demisexual and gender doesn't matter to me. Love is love is love.

I'm an INTP, Libra, Tiger, and I'm tied very closely Slytherin to Ravenclaw (Slytherin's been more lately)

For the homestuck fans out there, I'm Knight of Doom.

And I'm also a rock type, as of about a year ago.

I also really like linguistics, and my pic right now is the flag of Esperanto. I'm currently working on making an EO patch for Platinum, but it's only in the early stages and there's a lot to do.

My favorite pokemon is Skarmory and I actually had a legit, on cartridge shiny skarmory in White, but some guys at OR/AS release took my game case so alas I no longer have my dear Adamantine :(

My favorite pokemon is Skarmory

You and I are gonna get along just fine I see :3 Skarmory is my favourite as well~

Welcome to the madhouse.

I'm your resident Meteor Agent, here to inform you that we are still recruiting, and that someone of your calibre will surely find a place among our ranks.

I mean, Slytherin/Ravenclaw, what's not to like there? Ambition, leadership, intelligence, creativity, it's all there in that mind of yours!

Don't miss out on the opportunity!

...That said, enjoy your stay here c:

Reborn's a great place if you can deal with the inevitable loss of your sanity.

Reborn's a great place if you can deal with the inevitable loss of your sanity.

Sanity, psshh, what even is that? Sounds boring. :)

And to answer Yash's question, I don't really mind gendered terms much, when I do at all. I'm pretty chill as long as it's not specifically used as an insult. (ie; but you can't be nb! you look like a x!)

Pansexual is attraction to all genders or regardless of gender. (technically, by that definition I could say I'm pan) However, demisexual people don't feel primary attraction, but can feel secondary attraction once they get to know a person.

So, it's kind of like being asexual with very few exceptions. And they're always close friends.

There are people who say they're demi-hetero, too. It's just kind of... more specific grey-asexual. :wacko: Sorry, I know it sounds weird.

Also I'd just like to say thanks to everyone on here because this is the most respectful and welcoming internet community I've ever seen. Seriously, thanks.

Well met Eri.

Welcome to Reborn!

Hmm... omg that Skarmory nickname though. That's good stuff.

My favorite pokémon is Weavile though.

Ye.

Anyway, do check the Community Rules to the left, and right above the Community Rules, is the search bar. And above that, is the link to the Reborn Server! Do join us there cuz everyone is crazy \o/

I hope you enjoy your eternal never ending permanent holyshitthisisgoingtotakeforevertoend stay in Reborn!

I'll see you around \o/

Seems like you've got a good sense of who you are... which, if you think about it, is pretty great c:

zephy stop trying to sound deep you suck at it

Zeph, you already got in your hands... or mouth, the deepest phrase ever: "WOLOLO" followed by the \o/

Welcome! I believe you're the first demisexual person we've had here and person ever with a legit shiny Skarmory how the hell even. Thanks for spicing up the community! Enjoy your time here!