Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Lapras and Dratini

Dragon God Goomy

Question

Dratini isn't in the game. Lapras is in Ametrine Mountain and you have to access it from a dive spot in Ametrine Mountain BF1

I don't know what made you think Dratini would even be available at this point >>

If she did release a Dratini into the game, would probably be an event pokemon, which would give us all hope for a Dancing Dragonite :P

The Dratini line learns Dragon Dance via level up if that's what you're referring to so DD as an Egg move would be pointless.

If you look in your pokedex, you would realize that Dratini is available in Ametrine Mountain. You need a Super Rod tho... Inb4 Ametrine mountain gets drained of all its water in E17

If you look in your pokedex, you would realize that Dratini is available in Ametrine Mountain. You need a Super Rod tho... Inb4 Ametrine mountain gets drained of all its water in E17

BREAKING NEWS: Huge Drought in Reborn causes all water to evaporate!

Thanks Groudon

That's racist to mexican duck, platypi thingies

BACK ON TOPIC~

Lapras is available on (I think) Saturdays.

Dratini isn't (and probably won't be) available for a while.

I say a while due to Dragon Dance and Multiscale shenanigans.

Thank you, and goodnight~

Would this dancing Dragonite be... dancing for no reason?

Stupidest roadblock ever, that.

Even if we had Super Rod now... we still wouldn't have access to Dratini. Because there's one other detail that needs to be taken into account. One which I'm not going to say.

And even if that detail weren't an issue... Ame could always just remove Dratini from that place.

Tl;dr Super Rod =/= Dratini get. We'll get it whenever it shows up on the obtainable list, probably not for another couple episodes at least. Much to the pain of my poor, suffering heart.

Would this dancing Dragonite be... dancing for no reason?

Stupidest roadblock ever, that.

Even if we had Super Rod now... we still wouldn't have access to Dratini. Because there's one other detail that needs to be taken into account. One which I'm not going to say.

And even if that detail weren't an issue... Ame could always just remove Dratini from that place.

Tl;dr Super Rod =/= Dratini get. We'll get it whenever it shows up on the obtainable list, probably not for another couple episodes at least. Much to the pain of my poor, suffering heart.

Huehuehueheue

Yup THAT detail...

#pigswag

I thought it's Fridays, because somewhere on the main discussion said it's Friday.

And still no Dratini..... Gonna keep using Flygon then, especially Titania could be available on next episodes.

I need more Electric/Grass Types for Amaria too.....

Still a lot to prepare, but I hope Dratini will be obtainable in Ep 16-17.

I thought it's Fridays, because somewhere on the main discussion said it's Friday.

And still no Dratini..... Gonna keep using Flygon then, especially Titania could be available on next episodes.

I need more Electric/Grass Types for Amaria too.....

Still a lot to prepare, but I hope Dratini will be obtainable in Ep 16-17.

Friday or Saturday. I would try both.

Flygon is a great Ground choice. Nice speed and good natural move-pool.

Considering the only unobtainable Pokemon arguably worse than Dnite are Slowbro/king, Cloyster, Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Talonflame, it's not too far off to bet that we'll be getting it and other pseudos soon.

Speaking of Flygon, did Trapinch got removed, because it seems my cousin can't find one.

Moved back as an event 'mon, actually. Replaced the old Stunfisk for Cryogonal trade in Chrysolia. Your cousin will need a Mothim.

ninja'd...

Edited by Odybld