[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

(ಥ‸ಥ)

On a sidenote, I'm also glad that we won't get lv. 70 Bidoofs, because imagining a large Bidoof with a muscled body due to leveling up doesn't seem to be a pleasant thing to see in Reborn Reborn.

They're not muscled up due to training, it's all them 'rare candies' and steroids.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Ame, after reading these last few posts, I believe the most logical thing to do is have a superboss Bidoof hidden away somewhere.

Or a Pulse Bidoof. I can only imagine what on earth Team Meteor would want one for

They don't. They set up a PULSE machine and Bidoof just wanders in before they can activate it.

They don't. They set up a PULSE machine and Bidoof just wanders in before they can activate it.

I may or may not need this implemenmted sooner or later

Anyway, I'd go for the new generation pokémon only after the main story is completed, something relaxed like a bonus after the game or something...

Anyway, I'd go for the new generation pokémon only after the main story is completed, something relaxed like a bonus after the game or something...

It could be that an island was discovered close to reborn with "unknown species" or something like that.

i dont see another type added in the new games since in gen 6 they balanced the type chart a lot.

still i think the new pokemon that come out can be added in pokemon reborn as a special updates,even if reborn is finished before them

Man when I saw the Sun/Moon reveal that morning, after my hype calmed down and I stopped screaming externally, my prayers went out to Amethyst and the Reborn team. Godspeed you crazy bastards, for wanting to implement that. Anyways, I see we're getting close to that all important 70%, wherein we will see another Field Effect revealed. So far we got the basic Inverse Field and the Dragon's Den Field(I made a bruce lee noise because of the screenshot). I wonder what other crazy tricks Amethyst is gonna pull out of her infinite bag of pain, terror, agony, and weapons of mass essentials breaking.

I'm going for the unknown island wit moar pokemon post-game, and, well, I have a feeling that I won't need any kind of special field effect to suffer and cry an die in front of the E4. Period.

(Which is kind of nice, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't so impossible)

• Developers

Unknown island seems odd to me. I'd like gen 7 pokemon to be available throughout the whole game or not at all. People will want to try the new species but there won't be much chance to do so in the post game.

Unknown island seems odd to me. I'd like gen 7 pokemon to be available throughout the whole game or not at all. People will want to try the new species but there won't be much chance to do so in the post game.

I think y'all are jumping the gun a little too much here. That's like saying Gen VI was super easy to implement with the additions of 3d models, megas, and a new type. All of those added to the time it took to update to the new gen. We don't know what this Gen will bring as we only have seen a small bit, but we do know that there will be new Pokemon...that's about it.

As it stands right now, Gen VI is all Reborn can go up to or will go up to. It's not me being pessimistic, but more being realistic. For the time being, I think it's just going to be better to let Gen VII happen, then consider them being implemented into fan games like Pokemon Reborn. There's the possibility it could take a year or so for essentials to even do this.

I think y'all are jumping the gun a little too much here. That's like saying Gen VI was super easy to implement with the additions of 3d models, megas, and a new type. All of those added to the time it took to update to the new gen. We don't know what this Gen will bring as we only have seen a small bit, but we do know that there will be new Pokemon...that's about it.

As it stands right now, Gen VI is all Reborn can go up to or will go up to. It's not me being pessimistic, but more being realistic. For the time being, I think it's just going to be better to let Gen VII happen, then consider them being implemented into fan games like Pokemon Reborn. There's the possibility it could take a year or so for essentials to even do this.

That's why I'm saying the thing about a post-game implementing maybe, like "I'm gonna be relaxed and introduce it with lots of times after the game is actually completed".

Who knows what mechanics will come to Generation VII.

Maybe a new type.

There was an article stating that the developers of Pokemon may or may not remove some Moves, cause there are moves that give the same status effect or damage.

\(0_0)/

I honestly would be fine if we didn't get gen 7 pokemon until postgame. like, this game has 6 generations of pokemon altogether, giving it a bigger "catch 'em all" quotient (a serious scientific term) than several mainline games combined.

it'd be interesting if we had swarms ala gen IV (watch tv, every so often x pokemon would appear on x route) in the postgame. could keep people guessing.

I'm guessing there's probably gonna be a poll in terms of where 7th gen Pokemon will go. I'm not too overhype about the Pokemon yet, so I wouldn't really care where they go for the time being.