[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

A beautiful field for my favorite character, Anna ^^ Well, it's not confirmed yet but still.. This field is my favorite now!

Also, 'goodbye' for certain character, hmm..iirc Florinia still suffers from that poison...oh no!

Florinia does not get poisoned in all cases. She only gets poisoned when you beat the garchomp.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the same timeline in which you actually beat the Garchomp and fight Solaris alongside Julia.

After you defeat Blake and Fern, the latter has some dialogue with his sister, and we learn a bit more about his background and motivation for his actions. Then Sirius is instructed to 'deal with this', so he poisons Florinia, who after the battle regains consciousness, yet is not fine, so Amaria takes her inside. When Florinia is poisoned, Julia takes her place and helps fight Solaris, even if admittedly Florinia has the better team.

After that incident, could we upgrade John into something less ordinary than a simple orderly? He clearly seems more important than the others both when you meet him at the hospital/orphanage and later, after you defeat the order in WTC.

John seems to be Sigmund's second in command, and that probably means he gets special privileges like being present at all of the plot stuff involving the bad guys, fighting along side the main villain, and discounts from the meteor snack machine.

Edited by YinYang9705

....Poor Florinia.

Glad I didn't beat garchomp in my first playthrough.

Also, Field effect speculation: Mega Evolution field, where the opponents pokemon evolve into megas and yours cannot. Ame pls don't be this cruel.

Blazed field

Speed for all Pokemon is reduced by 40%.

Damage is reduced by 20%.

Accuracy increased by 40%

20% chance to misbehave even under level cap.

Any Grass type that gets attacked by a Fire type moves doubles all effects.

Duuuuuuuuuuude...

Does that turtle have a gun?

250px-009Blastoise.png

Sick bro...

Yeah this could work.

Edited by 5hift

Getting real tired of the John Cena jokes aside from that though, where would this field be set? I mean it would likely in an open area possibly come out during the night time of in game clock but otherwise i'm not sure where would you see it? unless Ame is gonna pull a Black/White 2 Champion's room display on us in some building

• Administrators

I'm not! And I'm really curious to see how Reborn looked back then and how much it has improved since. Any chance you could post it somewhere? Please? :-)

no promises. maybe when we're done though.

it's not that different, and it's only up to julia, peridot hasn't really changed all that much it just looks better.

I suppose everybody here has heard about the pressure on the developers of pokemon Uranium to take down the download links for their fangame. Is this going to affect how Pokemon Reborn is to be shared online? It is already quite well-known, and it would just be such a waste to see a project be stopped short of being completed.

I haven't been given a reason to change anything yet myself, so I'll keep going until I am.

It hasn't stopped Ame yet and she's a devious one; I'm sure she has like three backup plans, including an entirely original second game she intends to work on following Reborn.

you know me so well. <3

Hey Ame, I have a question. When we fly, will it just be on in unidentifiable black shadow like it has been in the cannon main games for the past few years, or will we actually ride on the sprite of the pokemon using the move? Like how Cal was on in actual Charizard during the stuff that happened at the peak of Ametrine Mountain.

there are 79 pokemon that can learn fly and 6 protagonists so that would be 474 sprites to make for that so nope

Oh good field effect speculation time! What are we missing? As far as elemental types go, I think Ame's covered all of them... I wonder if we'll get one for Reborn's streets?

A field for the streets was one of my original ideas but it was ultimately rejected because anything I could do for it would be too much of a reach.

Starry Field for Anna please. *O*

you win!!!

---

the sidequest area we were working on before was finished tonight, among other things.

sidequests tomorrow.

the % increase for these is probably going to be really erratic because im basically saying my 45 line long list = the 45% for city sidequests, but some of the entries on that list are rather involved full areas or long quests, and others are things i can do in 10 minutes.

so idk.

there also may not be much for me to really 'update' this thread with as far as sidequests

we'll see

there are 79 pokemon that can learn fly and 6 protagonists so that would be 474 sprites to make for that so nope

Though it would be amusing to see your attempt at making one of the protagonists fly on a Pidgey.

It's in the same timeline in which you actually beat the Garchomp and fight Solaris alongside Julia.

Which Garchomp are you referring to? (i'ts been forever since i've played through the game)

Also Ame, will we see some complete "secret" alternate endings or something? That'd be really coolioes.