[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Am I the only one who found a magikarp by fishing? Didn't catch it obviously

I don't remember where but I remember fishing in reborn and finding a magikarp I almost lucked out with a glitch...sigh

I... think it's more likely that you're confusing it with a different game or something, than that that was from a glitch. Unless I am seriously bonkers-- which is possible-- Magikarp has never been fishable in Reborn.

I want it to be AZ, just so I can see how Ame sprites freakishly tall, tbh

AZ more like EZ

Reborn (3rd gen) sprites are a lot smaller/less detailed than the kinds of sprites I have the most experience working with. It ain' even a factor.

--

boom. done.

The remaining 19% in sidequests is due to that dungeon, which we'll still be working on. But what I need to do for that, I can do among other things.

As usual, I work this weekend.

But then on Sunday I can finally start working on the main story stuff for the first time in almost a year and a half jesus what

EDIT: You know, I made notes for myself of things to mention here, and then I forgot to look at my notes.

Today I also added egg moves to Pokemon received in trades. not really sure why that wasn't a thing before tbh

Also noticed the hatch level is still 5 from generation bloody III so we'll be sure to fix that.

Also threw in another Mega Stone today, but it won't be accessible until later.

Hatch level is definetely lvl 1!

Also I have seen some event pokemon getting tutor moves, like Stealth Rock Baltoy and Icy Wind Piplup. Don't know if it is on purpose but it's worth to take a look to the already event mons with special moves.

On an another note, is there any chance we get pokemon with event moves? Like Sludge Wave Gengar and Sludge Bomb Zoroark?

• Global Mods

Dratini was apparently once obtainable as a soup or special secret event in a specific tile in Tanzan Mountain, but that was before my time here so that's all I know.

I think Ame did say something about Hydreigon in E16 but I forgot what and I think that's also a soup or special secret event that's passed and is a compensation for those who obtained it before but lost it or something.

Dratini was apparently once obtainable as a soup or special secret event in a specific tile in Tanzan Mountain, but that was before my time here so that's all I know.

I think Ame did say something about Hydreigon in E16 but I forgot what and I think that's also a soup or special secret event that's passed and is a compensation for those who obtained it before but lost it or something.

Dratini wasn't actually on the tile, it was just a message saying that ame would edit a dratini into your save if you found that tile.

Hydreigon isn't supposed to be available in this coming episode but some people will be able to get it, probably due to an item you could get early a few episodes ago when updating due to a glitch placing you in a room you weren't supposed to access yet.

• Developers

It'll be the woman that trades you a Haunter holding an Everstone in Platinum

Ahem.

FUCK that woman and her bullshit false promise of a Gengar.

That said, if it's to do with getting the megaring, Steven ir Mr. Stone are both reasonable options as people have suggested, but also worth considering Korrina & Gurkinn could fill that role too (although less likely given they'd need to be spritd and all).

Then again, the cameo could be completely unrelated to Mega evolution. Time will tell.

Ahem.

That said, if it's to do with getting the megaring, Steven ir Mr. Stone are both reasonable options as people have suggested, but also worth considering Korrina & Gurkinn could fill that role too (although less likely given they'd need to be spritd and all).

Then again, the cameo could be completely unrelated to Mega evolution. Time will tell.

i feel like it will be looker with something like "i heard about team meteor and they need to be stoped blablabla"

Ahem.

That bitch plagues Diamond version as well. If I didn't have Leaf Green and a second GBA plus a link cable, I would never have managed to get one into Diamond at all.

You already know the hype for this is crazy when you start having dreams that Episode 16 is already out, but when you wake up, you find that it's not. I swear, the closer it gets, the more often that dream occurs. Where's good ol' Siggy when you need him...

In any case, who knows? I'm speculating that we might actually explore SOME part of the desert because we did see the train part. It would be kinda pointless to use the train just to get to Chrysolia Forest when we can most likely fly to Spinel Town easily. Then again, not everything is set in stone, so I'll be keeping my hype to a minimum.

what if the character we say goodbye to is the canon character since he will only make a cameo i guess

I highly doubt Ame would kill off the cameo character because that'd mess with consistency with the normal Pokemon games. I'm still predicting it's Mr. Stone, though I could see it being Steven Stone probably due to old reborn shenanigans I wasn't around for. Still odd that 16 episodes later, it's the first time we see a cameo character so I have a feeling it's more linked to the plot than a side mission.

Though guessing a character dying is hard since so many died. What, you thought there were only 3? Let me just list them for you:

-The five other protags on the train

-The Fiancee on the train

-People who drink too much water

-Anyone in the factory when Julia blew it up

-People who lived in Obsidia Ward

-Pulse Tangrowth

-People who live in Jasper Ward

-Pulse Tangrowth...again

-The people who live in Beyrl Ward (though probably not as affected)

-That one police officer

-Pulse Tangrowth...he was meant to die

-Corey

-Shelly's innocence

-Pulse Muk

-Amaria's Boat

-Kiki's Medicham

-Kiki

-Victoria's Love Life

-Mr. Bigglesworth

-That one guy in Chrysolia Forest

-Serra's Character Development

-All those Meteors to Saphira's Dragonite

-Pulse Abra

-The Giant Steelix

-The Magazine

-El's redemption as a father

-The Old Team Aqua Leader

-Physics

-Eclipse

-Pulse Avalugg

-People from Starvation in Ametrine City

-That one NPC in Glitch City

-A few new world Cultists

-Pulse Swalot

-Taka's dignity

-Solaris's Competence as a leader

So yeah, good chance a few people are dying in the next episode though they'll probably be unnamed NPCS.