[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly, Ame said the Wasteland wouldn't be changing at all.

EDIT: Found the post I'm thinking of: link.

Now i feel sad for killing MR. BIGGLESWORSTH! nothing

Thought that now he was gone and Adrienn is gonna remake the city Wasteland would be included , guess not

I love Trubbish and Garbodor and fighting Mr. Bigglesworth breaks my heart a little.

The wasteland probably hasn't been changed because in-universe, everyone was probably too busy rebuilding the city itself to worry about the gigantic pile of filth nicely kept away by a wall, and out-of-universe because a giant map like that is a beast in itself and Ame already has her hands full remodeling the whole freakin' city. Besides, if the wasteland got cleaned up, it wouldn't really be the wasteland, would it? Just a giant, not-disgusting land that Ame would need to figure out what to do with.

Ooo! They could clean it up and make it a Safari Zone of sorts and maybe that's where we'll get our Dratini! :D </wishful thinking>

• Administrators

Tfw you see the percentage go up so you assume Ame posted some long rambling post about how annoying something is since she's been doing that but she didn't this time so now you're dissapointed

ahaha, i hope my posts aren't that rambling or negative. I don't want to give the wrong impression. There are parts that are annoying, but this is still something I really enjoy doing it.

I was going to post then, but the truth was, I didn't really have much to say. It's a weekend, so I have work and such, not as much time to push the other stuff forward.

And I don't want to spoil too much of the story, you know? But I'll have at least one screen later.

Even though the wasteland isn't being redone, it will be addressed. There's also a little more to find out about Bigglesworthless too.

I knew it! Mr. Bigglesworth is actually the true leader of Team Meteor and wishes to destroy the world by turning everyone and everything into garbage! Then everyone will finally appreciate Garbodor and Trubbish! And he can get hugs!

There. I spoiled the plot for everyone.

monster

ahaha, i hope my posts aren't that rambling or negative. I don't want to give the wrong impression. There are parts that are annoying, but this is still something I really enjoy doing it.

We love all your posts. Please, give us more.

What if the protagonist is just a dream/story of some kid who lives in the slums of reborn and wants to fight the injustice but can't because they're only 9 and not old enough to have a pokemon?

I think I stepped in Mr.Bigglesworth when walking out of the cave after beating him....It'll never come out.

To defeat Mr.Bigglesworth you must be Mr.Bigglesworth.

So... let's see

• Live as a homeless person who forces his pets to fight for money
  • Destroy two profitable factories (destroy the system)
  • Cut down a beatiful garden which took a long time to make
  • Unlock all school doors so students can run outside into danger (stranger danger)
  • Repeat the garden thingy a couple more times (we really hate nature)
  • Bully a grown man into quitting his job and committing suicide
  • Repeat the school thingy this time in an orphanage (against all forms of education, are we?)
  • Drive a stolen boat in a toxic lake, and break lava pillars threatening volcanic eruption
  • While we're at environmental destruction, better beat all wildlife inside an island visited for reproductive purposes
  • Break with 2 friends into a girl's home and beat her up... twice.

And all that before we leave the city, storm into two mansions, burn a house, flood another, beat up an old lady, make a circus clown cry, beat a mother and kidnap her newborn child, and make another person attempt suicide. We really are something special aren't we?

wow ame thats just cruel...so like you tho......

you missed the explosions juila wont be happy if theres no booms involved....

Edited by sandy

To defeat Mr.Bigglesworth you must be Mr.Bigglesworth.

So... let's see

• Live as a homeless person who forces his pets to fight for money
  • Destroy two profitable factories (destroy the system)
  • Cut down a beatiful garden which took a long time to make
  • Unlock all school doors so students can run outside into danger (stranger danger)
  • Repeat the garden thingy a couple more times (we really hate nature)
  • Bully a grown man into quitting his job and committing suicide
  • Repeat the school thingy this time in an orphanage (against all forms of education, are we?)
  • Drive a stolen boat in a toxic lake, and break lava pillars threatening volcanic eruption
  • While we're at environmental destruction, better beat all wildlife inside an island visited for reproductive purposes
  • Break with 2 friends into a girl's home and beat her up... twice.

And all that before we leave the city, storm into two mansions, burn a house, flood another, beat up an old lady, make a circus clown cry, beat a mother and kidnap her newborn child, and make another person attempt suicide. We really are something special aren't we?

That boat was a gift! We may be many things, but we aren't boat thieves!

• Global Mods

I considered the old lady as Craudburry, but it was listed as after "before we leave the city", where those events Nick listed are all in Agate and beyond, whereas Craudburry happens before that unless you go back to the city after completing a post-Agate episode.

Oh, I didn't know much about the Lucario event. I know it exists but I've never activated it (I don't know how to begin with).

Terra has never been shown crying though.

I don't remember ever burning a house, either. Or breaking into a girl's house and beating her up twice.