kinda skipped out on this the first time, but uh...

Aegis

might as well get some R$

I've had Reborn for awhile. kinda dropped it after I sorta got stuck/lost and didnt kno where to go, but now I'm back in it. tryna get past the second gym lol thank goodness my shiny Makuhita will evolve at 24, that Cradily is a threat and a half.

I noticed alot of the pseudo-legendaries aren't available in-game yet (according to the current Obtainable Pokemon list), which is a tad disappointing. Hydreigon is one of my fav mons heh. well at the very least when its implemented, it'll be late enough to make its pre-evos encounter-able at level 60-ish or whatever

likin the game so far. I mean, my computer doesn't, but the game itself is nice

My name's Aegis :]

Welcome to the forum! Liking the signature picture btw :)

It may be a tad dissapointing without those mons, but on the other side it wouldnt be as challenging as it is if you could just spam dracos or something. There is such big variety of pokemon so far and those "big guns" will be in the game soon when the real fun starts.

Welcome! The name's Azure!

Hydreigon's your favorite mon? It's one of mine as well! (next to lucario anyway :P )

Though I suspect when it's actually put in the game it will be an event, and you'll receive it as an egg.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and don't forget to lose your sanity!

haha, real nice community here o.o uh. dunno if this counts as bad necro'ing, but i just wanted to say thanks fer all the welcomes. I beat that Cradily today :] now i can reliably use my level 30 Frogadier again lol thank the lord

Welcome! You'll seldom find pseudo-legendaries in Reborn. For a while there was Dratini, but no one found it. Currently, there's still Beldum, but that may be axed eventually. Basically, anything too stereotypically strong is removed. You'll make due with what you've got. Just look for those powerful gems scattered amongst the Bidoof and Rattata.

Anyway, enjoy your time here!