Hey :3 Intro/plea for help

Cyriusblade

I guess I should introduce myself, I'm Matt, better known online as Cyriusblade, and I joined this site because I am a huge fan of pokemon, and I think reborn is a really good game. I love how well thought out the game is, it has a really nice, in depth plot with very good dialogue and a lot of things to do on the side of the story. I think it's a really well put together game and I'm excited to see it keep growing.

Now for the plea, I joined the forum late to starting the game so I don't know where to exactly post this, but I'm on Terra (the 12th leader), and I'm stuck. My team is in my signature so you can probably see why I struggle with a ground type team. She is for some reason a lot faster than me, 1 hits all of my pokemon and I don't have a very good place to farm too the lv cap (75). I was wondering what a good new team would be to counter her bug/rock/ground type moves, and where I can find the pokemon. (Also someone please tell me where I can post something like this in the future). Thanks :D

I can try to help although i'm really not the most experienced. I would go for a water type without the dark type and to be honest I think steel types would be a decent choice even though ground type moves kill them. If somehow you got a skarmory then that would be good, but really I'm not sure because I haven't been playing the game that long.

A good strategy is to take advantage of the field. Since it's Terra, that means the glitch field, where everything is as horribly broken as it was in Gen 1. My recommendation would be a super fast pokemon, Noivern is already fast but it doesn't hit that hard. Alakazan would be optimal but you're stuck in the circus so... But anyways, the reason speed is so important is because speed determined your chance of a critical hit back in Gen 1, so something that outspends her team with a high crit move could be devastating. Sorry I can't recommend a specific pokemon tho! Welcome to the forums :D

Welcome to Reborn mate! :)

Using Lucario as profile picture - 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

Using gen 5 animated sprites instead of gen 6 - 72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

Yep I approve you 100%. Now to your question. For general info or tips about some Pokemon/strategies/teams in Reborn should be posted here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showforum=39

If you are looking for help for some specific gym leader, than you should post here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13527

Your username is kinda familiar, have we met in the past somewhere? I used to go by "Tears in Heaven" or "Tears of tomorrow" in the PO beta community, in the Duelingnetwork forum and in some other places... And well I am pretty sure I am the only Tomas Elliot around the web. I cannot put my finger on it, but I am almost sure that I have heard Cyriusblade somewhere in the past.

Tat aside, welcome to our wonderful asylum community! For more Pokemon-related experience, check out the Fangame Exposé section, with lots of more fangames created in this community that you can enjoy!

none is as cool as Se7en tho

I'd recommend a bulky grass type for taking care of Terra even if only as a temporary pivot over Emboar such as Amoonguss because it has reasonable bulk can STAB giga drain and switch out after ko's for recovery (regenerator ability) or status cripple with impunity or Cradily, as it could easily deal with Quagsire due to 4x stab as well as storm drain, and tank a reasonable number of Hippowdon's attacks making it a suitable temporary replacement to Emboar, also welcome to the forums :)

Edited by LeafAlcor

Hey there! Welcome friend! And I really would recommend Swampert. Great offense if you prefer more offensive power for a slam! bam! battle style and it's type mix would do well against her. But the hardest thing is always having a place to level farm, I agree.

Edited by hanabluebird