Bearadactyl

Channel Name!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What should my channel name be?

• Nutcase Theme
    • Ursidae
    • Thaddeus
    • Gigantus

Alright, so a while back I mentioned I would be starting up a channel for my gaming once I got my PC in and such; welp, I have my PC in and all seems to be going along well; so short of two things I need to purchase my channel is pretty set to go; I'm currently in the planning stages of it all.

So, that brings in the most important part I would think, the name! Can't have a channel without a name.

So, I've created a poll with a list of the names or at least categories I'm considering; and I'm somewhat indecisive so I'm asking all of you to help me out.

Here is where I go in to detail about my choices and why:

Nutcase Theme: Well, look at my name. I've used this schtick for a while now, one of my friends uses Crazed Insanity for a lot of his things; so I went with Nutcase and we go about with a similar theme of insanity with our online stuff. Things under this theme would be like: Pure Nutcase, Lord Nutcase, etc.

Ursidae: The scientific name for Bear; this follows the simplistic preference I would like for my name. A lot of my friends refer to me as a bear, because I'm a veyr large; protective person who happens to laze about until provoked. If I were to go with this, I would go with the word alone. If the word alone is not possible, then I would go with Ursidae Dominus; or Bear Lord.

Thaddeus: One of my favourite things in all of Dragon Age is a golem in the Black Imporium from Dragon Age II named: Thaddeus Gigantus Crumbum the Third. Don't know why, I just think it's hilarious. Tickles the ribs.

Gigantus: See Thaddeus above.

Narrowing this down even took some time on my part, and I would appreciate anyone who votes; and I am also very open to suggestions. I would also appreciate explanations for your choices.