Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

feebas --> Milotic

AntonyJr

Question

I caught a shiny feebas but how to evolve it? I thnk i need Prism Scale and a Link Stone. In game can i take more than 2 link stones ? I think its in the obsidian market in 9th floor. Am i right? But there i cant even get in. A person is in front and say sth about the episodes. Thats mean that it will be out in 16 ep? Where i find more link stones than 2 and were i find the Prism scale? Please help me i need a water type in my pokemons and also milotic is 1 of my favourite pokemons. plz help :D

How can i max feebas beaty ?

Edited by AntonyJr

10 answers to this question

The prism scale is somewhere in Citrine Mountain, close to the entrance near Shade's gym.

I don't know the location exactly, but I'm pretty sure someone will provide it to you later.

As for Link Stones, just try searching through this topic. The original post is not updated, but I'm pretty sure you can find someone that posted about link stones.

The prism scale is somewhere in Citrine Mountain, close to the entrance near Shade's gym.

I don't know the location exactly, but I'm pretty sure someone will provide it to you later.

As for Link Stones, just try searching through this topic. The original post is not updated, but I'm pretty sure you can find someone that posted about link stones.

didnt found it :/

can u show me plz the spot ?

On 6/17/2015 at 1:38 PM, AntonyJr said:

I caught a shiny feebas but how to evolve it? I thnk i need Prism Scale and a Link Stone. In game can i take more than 2 link stones ? I think its in the obsidian market in 9th floor. Am i right? But there i cant even get in. A person is in front and say sth about the episodes. Thats mean that it will be out in 16 ep? Where i find more link stones than 2 and were i find the Prism scale? Please help me i need a water type in my pokemons and also milotic is 1 of my favourite pokemons. plz help :D

How can i max feebas beaty ?

How do you post your team when making a post

On 8/6/2023 at 2:05 AM, Dred said:

Please refrain from re-opening posts that are from 2015. You are unlikely to get a response from the original poster.

someone just replied me with a solution. its intended for anyone who can help me