Something I forgot

leocain

I have been around the site for a while, but I haven't taken the time to introduce myself, and only rather recently started using the forums.

So, hey, I'm leocain, a chilean Pokemon fan with curiosity for the fangames (some people come with some good ideas around the net). I am a student in college, and in my free time I enjoy playing any videogame I can get my hands on (but never managed to get into shooters), reading, listening to music or simply sleeping.

I also enjoy some anime and manga, but I have issues following them, and might get lost at times.

What can be said about me?, I like to think of myself as a likable guy, I'm nice enough, if a bit too antisocial for my tastes, and a bit too lazy.

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and Yash's Snorlax feeding upon the sanity of our members to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. <3

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

HIYA UNCLE COHINGTOOON

I also enjoy some anime and manga, but I have issues following them, and might get lost at times.

What can be said about me?, I like to think of myself as a likable guy, I'm nice enough, if a bit too antisocial for my tastes, and a bit too lazy.

same to all these things except for the being a guy part as well as the antisocial for my tastes part

Rather, I'm too lazy for my own good. I'm fine with the friends I have and my ability to socialize... I think.

I've seen you around, so I trust you know your way around by now, da?

Anyway, welcome to Reborn ~ \o/ here lemme whap you on the head and give you free wololoooooo

WELCOME!

And in the interests of helping you be a little more social, what's your favorite pokemon? Favorite type? Favorite anime? Favorite topic to have a discussion or fan-gush on?

Thanks, and in order, I am particularly fond of Arcanine and Swampert, I prefer the Fire types due to an attack all out way of thinking, my favourite anime, I loved the Yu-Gi-Oh! series when I was a kid, and now I'm looking at Arc V, but I've also read manga like Eyeshield 21, Pokemon Special/Adventures and Kenichi, and anything that catches my eye at the time, and on my favorite topics, I like to read fan theories and speculation, you gotta give them credit for all the thought they give to things.

Thanks, and in order, I am particularly fond of Arcanine and Swampert, I prefer the Fire types due to an attack all out way of thinking, my favourite anime, I loved the Yu-Gi-Oh! series when I was a kid, and now I'm looking at Arc V, but I've also read manga like Eyeshield 21, Pokemon Special/Adventures and Kenichi, and anything that catches my eye at the time, and on my favorite topics, I like to read fan theories and speculation, you gotta give them credit for all the thought they give to things.

Awesome, Arcanine's been one of my biggest MVPs in my latest run, so I can't really argue with you there. Likewise, Swampert was my starter for Sapphire way back in the day. I'm actually not too familiar with many of the series that you enjoy (haven't fully watched/read any of them), but if you really like fans arguing over what a particular show means (or theories and speculation ;) ), you might enjoy Haibane Renmei and Serial Experiments Lain for some older options or Pandora Hearts (the manga, not the anime), Bakemonogatari, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for some more recent material.

Or you could stick around and play some more Reborn with us...

Welcome to Reborn! I guess.

Never late to introduce yourself but dayum 1.5 years, took you a while to write the introduction .

Lucario is my fav, and I love some other pokemons too but Arcanine is like some big bro, your real life bodyguard kind of figure. Its simply majestic, loyal and a powerhouse in the game.

1422830-arcanine.png