sirhades123

Channel Name  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Do I Name The Channel?

• The Else
    • Offendicorp
    • Assorted Nuts
    • Other (Suggestion In Thread)

I have a group of friends whom I've known for a long time and have a desire to make a YouTube channel with. The names in the poll require backstory, so I shall share. My friend Gavin, who goes by his alias of Danerico, started a group on Skype to act as his catch all group for calling everybody on his contacts and called it The Else, joking that it was secretly a terrorist cell he made to replace all of humanity with cats. After that group was effectively abandoned, he created another, smaller group of people he actually conversed with regularly and named it Offendicorp, a company whose job is to make offensive products and whose slogan is "We put the 'Fun' in 'Give us Funding'" This is currently the group that is used for typing, as another group, Assorted Nuts, has popped up because everyone who we converse with is crazy in their own, organized way. We wanted to start a channel in order to put out content highlighted by our ridiculous conversations, and I decided to come here for aid in choosing a name, as the main three of us are all sided with a singular name and we would rather have a majority of a large group of people, like those on a message board, choose a name as opposed to the majority of about three other people.

TL;DR

Running gags turned channel name, take your pick or suggest something else.

lol. assorted nuts.

but gl with that channel! may the subscribers flock to you :P

Thanks, tried to remain impartial with my opinion on name suggestion to avoid bias. Gonna wait a few days/a week to see results. Thanks for the support.

Oh, and Diggersby tho.

Edited by sirhades123