Minecraft Reborn Faction Wars

mwijsman

Welcome one and all and allow me too welcome you all too the Player organized Mincraft Reborn Faction Wars!

what started as a bad joke gone wrong has evolved into a factions war event hosted by players.

Now you may wonder what the rules may be for this event, well I'm glad you asked, *clears throat* the rules as of now are as followed:

1. Please note that the war is only between factions and is event based only so no attacking or sabotaging outside of said event.

2. If KeepInventory is not one at the time of the event you are too return any dropped items too their respective owner/

3. Every faction will build their own base for the event which can consist of any obtainable block.

4. Traps are a perfectly viable strategy.

4. You will not under any circumstance steal from other chests in a base unless its during the event too obtain the flag

5. Breaking small parts of a base is allowed, so is disableing traps.

Sure the rules are nice and all but what does it mean? how does one play or partake in this event?

Well once again I'm glad you asked.

Presenting the how too play and how too join section.:

1. You can Join any of the 4 existing faction which are as followed: Fire, Ice, Air, Earth.

2. If you wish too join a faction you must contact said factions leader, the leader names can be found near spawn.

3. Each team will have time too either build or alter their base during the waiting period between either events or rounds.

4. You can use anything too either kill the enemy or capture the flag.

5. After all factions have concluded their round there will be a one week waiting period in which each faction can prepare.

6. The Winners from the first round wil fight eachother and the losers will fight eachother in round 2.

7. each player has one life.

8. When a faction is wiped out the other faction gains one point, when a faction captures the enemies flag they gain one point.

9. At the end of each round the faction with the most points wins

10. In case of a tie each faction will select one member who will engage in a death match to determine the winning faction.

11. If the number of members on the opposing faction is unequal the factions can decide on one of three things: the bigger faction must bench members until the number is equal, the smaller faction can borrow members from another faction till the number is equal or the factions can just proceed with the numbers as they are.

Well that's all for now, happy hunting!

Edited by mwijsman

I can't log into the server atm (at work) but two assured requests to join Ice and a potential third.

Assured: Rysel and Sumaru

Potential: ZechsR (he's just checking his schedule).

as the most awesome leader of the air/lightning faction, i invite all neutral players who are intrested and all players who are in factions but are tired of the faction their in, to join the air/lightning faction!

come one come all!

(will be updated)

leader: Sinikuro (obviously)

-nickname: Seel

co-leader: Zekkteck

-nickname: Zekk

Members:

Jaromir (is awesome)

-nickname: crobat

Mah homie~ (murdoc)

-nichname: Jinouga

Edited by Sinikuro013

I would love to have you all in, but this may not start soon as everyone still has to Make their bases, thus we must wait. However I'm sure everyone is either done or working on their base. I will not allow anyone who is overly rude to others to enter this event as a promise to edge.

• 2 weeks later...

A small update, we can start as soon as any other base completes. So far, the air is closest to being finished and we can start the first match then.

Edit: My bad on the double posting, but as this post is a while after the last one i posted as well as being an update I hope i don't get in trouble for this.

Edited by Blazennight283

• 2 weeks later...

So.. what's the current state of the planned war?
Fire is ready?

Air started building a while ago?

and Earth + Ice got nothing so far?

I know, I didn't join any faction, but I don't think this should end without anything having started yet...

Well snow is finally back so Ice should be good to go but Earth has been all but declared dead, so either we reduce the factoins to 2 and do it like that or we start looking for a replacement leader for earth. Ice has started building and Earth has nothing as far as I know.