(Spoilers) So, Back to square one

leocain

As you know, we all do our role, help out Titania, knock around Team Meteor, including their new "religious nut division", stop the PULSE Swalot, may or may not beat Taka to cover his rear, stop a home invasion and meet a few friends again.

But after it's all said and done, we are back to the beginning.

Amaria lost memories! AGAIN!

We already had revealed accidentally that Tania forced herself into a relationship with Amy, and after she knew about it, she went into a nearly succesful suicide, and had to go through loops in order to save her.

Now, she seems to have lost all her memories since our first team up (somewhere after going with Shade, if I remember correctly), and Tania basically ran (or flew) away, and the things are kind of a mess, leaving several questions.

Will we have to chase after her during another moment of depression? Will she get her memories back and will we have to deal with the fallout? Did the gal of steel have the foresight to take her diary with her? Too many questions.

I'd assume Tania will be just a little more cautious with her diary in future after that little fiasco. I personally think that Amaria will get her memories back, likely after we take down Tania for her gym badge and will be a little teary and down for a bit, but will likely go through a gym battle and realize how awesome she is, forgive Tania and figure out where she wants to go from there.

Maybe I'm too optimistic, or maybe we really will get a happy ending for a troubled gym leader this time.

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z...

Anyways...

If anything, I really hope Amy doesn't go post-suicidal Amy again. I hope that Titiana will come clean to Amy and hope she will understand. Now is honestly the best time to tell her everything, no need in continuing to lie to her. I can't handle it

One of the reasons i don't keep a diary is exactly because there are people around who read it without permission. If Titania didn't have a diary all this mess could've been avoided