Greeting's from a penguin!

Soul_Gain

Hi.

I am new to the site. I stumbled across this game after watching a let's play by Shofu and it looked awesome. Hard as hell, but still awesome.

Anyway, here is a little about me; name is Felix. I am 21 years of age. I act, I dance, I try to sing but i sound more like a cat being strangled xD

I have been playing Pokemon for 16 years now, got Pokemon Red when I was 5.

As you may be able to tell, Empoleon is my favorite Pokemon, reason? First is because its a freakin' penguin and they are my favorite animal.

Then there is the range of moves it can learn. And also the typing. Steel-type is my favorite type.

Anyway, if you have any more questions then feel free to ask away ^^

*me trying to read this post at first*

84688.jpg

Well met Felix.

Welcome to Reborn!

Anyway, let me direct you around. Over to the left is the Community Rules, and over that, is the search bar. AND above that, is the link to the server in Showdown!

Do join it if you can. We'll treat you well \o/ maybe

I had a question to ask, but I forgot. Too bad~

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your PERMANENT stay here in the Reborn place.

And I'll see you around~

WELCOME!

As you've probably noticed, you've got Chubb on your left, Vinny on your right, SHIA... I don't know where SHIA is, might be eating cake... But anyway, a very active community with friendly members (many of whom I didn't name). Don't hesitate to ask for help or advice, only SHIA bites and they're not here right now. Best of luck and have fun!

It's nice to meet you Felix!

I've tried singing too, but I immediately stopped when I heard myself in a recording. ;_;

Anywho,

Welcome to Reborn!

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

As you may be able to tell, Empoleon is my favorite Pokemon, reason? First is because its a freakin' penguin and they are my favorite animal.

oh my potatoes finally somebody who understands. I always pick Piplup as a started in Platinum for that very reason too <3

welcome to Reborn, by the way, blue-penguin brother \o/ wolololoooo