This... Sucks.. But I don't have a choice..

Yash

So, as most of the older members will have noticed, I've kinda been gone for a while, occasionally dropping in, thought even that has become really infrequent.. I've been here for more than a year, and have met some wonderful people, made some really great friends and learned so much.. I've been hanging in the RP and Team showcase sections mostly, or along with my Snorlax and his sanity eating ways in the Grand Hall.. Now all of that has to stop unfortunately.. As much as I hate to say this, I will have to leave this place..

I have just started with college and now realise that I have no free time with my hectic program and being a part of committees makes it impossible to have free time, and what little I do get ends up in sports, so this has to take a back seat, for probably two years, hopefully less.. In any case, I know that I will miss you guys.. Sensei, Vin Sneasel, Scarfhidon, Etesian, Jerry, Fink, Bibs, ExLink, Nick, Dobby, Dashie, and all you crazies out there who were my friends sorry I missed out, in a big rush and really emotional right now..

I hope when I come back I find all of you here and just as cool as you are now.. I don't use skype much ever, but add me guys.. I really do want to keep in touch with you all, and will try and get onto skype as much as I can.. My skype ID is yashasgupta..

I guess that's pretty much all I had to say..

Bye!!

Aww :[

It's one of those situations where real life comes knocking. It's time to play "responsabilities", the worst game ever.

Anyway, don't forget the place, ya hear? Hopefully you'll come back and everything will be even better!

Take care, and good luck on your future endeavors mate! o/

dat music though ;__;

Whaaaaaaat, that sucks :( Well, I know how time consuming college can be, and you've got even more than that going on, so best of luck with everything! And I guess Skype it is, definitely want more of your "pestering", as you call it :)

And no need to worry about the Trading Service, I can take over if you want.

It'll be sad to see you go man lol. It was fun watching you in the RP section, you got a real talent and you are fun to see go nuts etc with your characters. They were all pretty interesting in their own rights and I enjoyed every second of it. I will you will get to return one day man.

Now, I never say goodbye. It might be a long freaking time until we talk again but I don't care XD. It will happen again. So until that day, stay frosty man, and keep on keeping on.

Wait... a Snorlax ate my sanity? I thought it was incinerated. Oh well. It's not like there was much to begin with...

Now back to all this seriousness. I know that feel all too well. Where you're handed too much on one plate and have to push some things away to make room... which is one of those reasons why I'm not as active on these forums as I could be. Anyways, since you'll probably be back sometime in the future, it's not necessary to say goodbye. Goodbyes are for when there's no coming back. So instead, I will quote Blue (or Gary or whatever you named that rival in red/blue/yellow/FR/LG) and say "smell ya later". Just remember that there's always a place that you can go back to.

Oh, and good luck with college. Everyone needs it every now and then.

No more Snorlax intros with my cakes? And we've only started being friends. :(

I'm really sorry to see you leave, but just remember that we're always here if you'll ever be coming back. :D

Best of luck with college Yash! :D

Do your best for us okay? :3

I unfortunately never got to know you very well, despite being active in some of the same places as you. Regardless, I wish you luck in college and hope that you can stop by here again later. Maybe then I'll get the chance to know you. As it appears to be the popular custom, I'll leave a parting song here too, though I expect you'll be back eventually. After all, you can never truly leave Reborn. ;)

Nooo, Lia... ;-; she was the best daughter sniper ever

hey. I know the struggles of college life and having to juggle being online with being active in real life though usually Reborn comes first or second to the things I do... so I'd like to wish you the best of luck at school. Get out there and be great, make connections, remember that all is well I'm sorry I couldn't resist sneaking that movie ref in, try not to actually lose your sanity whatever's left of it anyway, and so on and so forth.

Oh yeah; stay blue!