I might seem dense, but...

leocain

How long has Lin been in charge of Team Meteor anyway? It was said that they changed their methods at some point, but the whole poisoning the lake plot, and apparently the earthquakes ocurred several years ago, and they used similar tactics to run out the people of Reborn (the Tangrowths come to mind), so, I might seem dumb, but I didn't notice anything particularly different in either case.

And speaking of time, how long has it been since we got to Reborn?

1) No idea. 2) No idea.

No, but seriously, neither is mentioned at any point. I recall there being a topic about the second question, but that was settled as "whatever the average playtime is", there's no right answer.

1) No idea. 2) No idea.

No, but seriously, neither is mentioned at any point. I recall there being a topic about the second question, but that was settled as "whatever the average playtime is", there's no right answer.

With it being possible that the player's been playing nonstop and been playing the game for only two or three days, I find it kind of hilarious how Team Meteor's falling apart after less than a week.

do you laugh at normal GF pokemon games where the whole thing falls apart in like 4-7hrs xD, as for the time period well development time would suggest its been years. since we have arrived but it would make sense to me to be a couple months in because i doubt the people at team Meteor would be able to do all these intricate plans in a matter of hours.