Salesman Event

grumpykroc

Hey guys, I'm trying to finish the salesman event that starts in the great hall and leaves you out 1000 cash. I've finished the double battle, but I can't seem to find the pickpocket in Obsidia. Would appreciate any hints and tips. I'll probably delete this topic once finished to clear up space.

My thanks,

~Grumpykroc

In obsidia, the guy is in the slums. Talk to everyone, you'll get him.

Enjoy the hell that is this event. I only recently discovered it myself. It is a path to pain and disappointment.

And maybe, just maybe...enlightenment.

Hey guys, I'm trying to finish the salesman event that starts in the great hall and leaves you out 1000 cash. I've finished the double battle, but I can't seem to find the pickpocket in Obsidia. Would appreciate any hints and tips. I'll probably delete this topic once finished to clear up space.

Don't delete topics. If people have the same problem, they could stumble upon this thread and have their question answered.

Baw, it was changed to magikarp? I honestly thought it would be something with a little worth considering the extension the quest got. JukedbyAmethyst

This people that don't know the value of Magikarp smh~

Honestly, most people speculate it's a Magikarp because in the past two events, it was a Magikarp.

But considering how long this quest is going, and where it will eventually end, i wouldn't be surprised if it's like a Deino or something.

Just a guess. Truth is, no one knows. Might be magikarp. Might not. Might be Shade. Might be nothing.

Don't delete topics. If people have the same problem, they could stumble upon this thread and have their question answered.

+1

It's said that Colin Rouge will not show up until Reborn city is in chaos and the police as other things to do. But in E16 we'll be back in a reborn Reborn City, so I'm sure we'll get the pokemon in E16, so it can't be deino, it's too early. But it's a good time for Magikarp

EDIT : just saw the exact quote : "I have the feeling a man like that can stay hidden as long as the city and the police are in disarray"

Edited by Imperial

Baw, it was changed to magikarp? I honestly thought it would be something with a little worth considering the extension the quest got. JukedbyAmethyst

It wasn't changed at all. It's been Magikarp this whole time.

And what are you talking about? Gyarados is quite possibly the best Pokémon in the game.