I've wanted to do this for awhile but I just didn't have the guts XD

BryseF44

So hello! My name is Bryson, but I prefer to be called Bryse. As my title said, I've wanted to do this for awhile. I've been playing Reborn for awhile (I can't remember what episode but I know that the first time I played it only went as far as Aya.) But until now, I never tried to be active in the community. That's mostly because I'm not usually one for forums and communities and stuff. So I'm very new to all this.

As for me, I enjoy gaming, reading, music, and generally wasting away in front of a computer screen. I love to discuss things and talk to people about all kinds of subjects. I decided to finally try and meet people on here because I recently started playing Reborn again (this is my third playthrough lol. Both past ones were on different computers which are no longer in commission.) I've always been a huge fan of the game, and it's still so much fun my third time playing it. And I really just wanted to talk to some other people about it, and maybe make a few friends, and explore the other things I can on here. :D

Welcome to Reborn!

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

welcome to reborn, the place where you are reborn as an insane version of yourself which fights to regain its sanity from the evil ame :0 but she is all powereful and you shall never escape

Hypa Away! -zooms off like a superhero-

welcome, BryseF44~

the rules are to your left, and above that is the reborn showdown servers where you can battle and chat with us!

enjoy your stay here on the reborn forums, and make yourself at home!

cee yoy round~

*poof*

dat grey gackground on your text that makes me think that you just copy pasta'd this post from another introduction thread and changed the name

So hello! My name is Bryson, but I prefer to be called Bryse. As my title said, I've wanted to do this for awhile. I've been playing Reborn for awhile (I can't remember what episode but I know that the first time I played it only went as far as Aya.) But until now, I never tried to be active in the community. That's mostly because I'm not usually one for forums and communities and stuff. So I'm very new to all this.

As for me, I enjoy gaming, reading, music, and generally wasting away in front of a computer screen. I love to discuss things and talk to people about all kinds of subjects. I decided to finally try and meet people on here because I recently started playing Reborn again (this is my third playthrough lol. Both past ones were on different computers which are no longer in commission.) I've always been a huge fan of the game, and it's still so much fun my third time playing it. And I really just wanted to talk to some other people about it, and maybe make a few friends, and explore the other things I can on here. :D

Welcome!

Its really nice around here. You can get help if you stuck on something, you can help someone else, and alot of times we have a discussion about stuff in and out of the game. You can also meet people from other games. A ton of people here play league including ame, there are a few dota 2 players, and definantly some more.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOUR STAY :D