So, what is the deal...

leocain

...With Anna? I mean, she said you glow (even when you are on the other side of a door likely without a window, or low enough for her to look through it), figured out that Charlotte was involved in a fire just by seeing "burn scars" that aren't physically there, hears screams coming from Connal, and then there is her relationship with her Jirachi doll, Nostra, she said the doll was sick when she fell ill after the jailbreak, and the medicine you gave her actually worked when she poured it on Nostra! While the sickness being psycosomatic is a posibility, the other facts are hard to overlook.

While she may seem delusional, there are way too many on point comments to be a coincidence anymore.

So I ask, is she psychic?, A lucky loony? A legendary in disguise?

Edited by leocain

Anna knows a lot more than we'd think she does, almost to the point of being a psychic herself that is secretly guiding the player. Why did we fight Shade and get stronger by getting the Omen Badge? Anna told us to. Why did we end up in Spinel Town and eventually fought Serra? Anna told us to. Why did we fight Noel? Anna told us to. It seems like Anna knows that we are the 'destined hero' and for that she's trying to make us as strong as we can be.

Oh, and Anna confirmed for Reborn Champ

I believe it's the power of the Amethyst pendant: Beyond. It's power is leaking into Anna and due to Connal's EMP/ECT/EST (The therapy) further enhances her power.

That's my theory or that doll is actually Jirachi in a coma but it's spirit is somehow connected to Anna's mind